Synthesis Concept Art

Syndicate + Load screen lag - whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
woah
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I was waiting for this .. I can't get enough of your concept arts!
Looks great. Gotta say the Cavas model is really nice. Kudos to whoever worked on that model.
Censored.
Plenty of effort as usual. But sentiments for this league certainly hit rock bottom.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
hope whatever you announce is a fix for far more than just the betrayal "lag"... there are so many issues right now, I've quit playing until I see some real changes.. (that includes buying mtx).....
generally dangerous
i must construct additional pylons
WoW great job guys, Very nice !! keep it coming.
"
Jerle wrote:
Plenty of effort as usual. But sentiments for this league certainly hit rock bottom.

Not even close to how bad Bestiary was at launch, Im enjoying this league, once you get to red maps memories become worthwhile even just for the exp and some global memory mods like breach splinters give you a lot
Artwork looks good, but is overshadowed by your recent change to the game making it overly intricate and laggy. Removing direct x9 support also removed me from playing at all since my laptop can use direct x11 but the whole screen becomes blurry and i still have the lagging others are complaining about.

Time to fix the content that is already in the game before adding more every league and locking regular players out of having a good time? Since even the no life streamers are now saying the game is too complicated, the loot takes too much investment and you cant commit to content you actually want to play and have to do everything else as well, I'm gonna go with yes. Yes, please fix the game you have first. You have a good game, but are making it worse with every league now. Sad. Just let me play like in legacy. My choices had real impact there and guess what? It's the only league i got 36 challenges completed on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info