3.6 Ethereal Knives Phys/Chaos Trickster

Your updated guide looks a lot better; I appreciate you taking my (hopefully) constructive criticisms into consideration.

How did you craft your chest? That's pretty good for 5 ex.

edit: Also, how do you sustain mana? Is leech from boots really enough or do most bosses die fast enough it doesn't matter?

edit2: A few more things:

How do you deal with curses? I don't see curse removal on any of your flasks. Seems kind of annoying to have to reroll a lot of maps if they have bad curses like temp chains.

How do you deal with the 'Lose X life for each enemy hit by your spells' on Gloomfang? I noticed if I hit a big pack of enemies all at once that I actually end up killing myself if I'm not careful. I got this ring

to counteract it, but then I'm giving up damage from another Ming's Heart.
Last edited by Hakaan256 on Apr 6, 2019, 7:18:51 PM
For my chest, i bought 3 Carnal Armors with fractured T1 Eidolon and some other mod, scoured. one of them was Lvl 86. Synthesised them. got actually a bad result, i only hit on Energy shield, and didn't got the Evasion implicit. Then i Rolled with alterations till i got T1 Eidolon mod (Flat ES/ Flat Evasion) and hit a lucky regal with t1 increased evasion and increased energy shield. Put "Can have multiple crafted mods" for 2 ex, put Hybrid ES/Life on it, Strength and quality and Focus ES recovery. done. I still need Hillock to get it even higher. Divined couple of items. Done. all 3 Carnal Armors was like 2 ex buying, 2ex for multimod 1 ex for divines.

I did hit on another great Chest, with little less ES, but 2 Resistances, so they are possible to find.

Reserved
Last edited by Tridom on Apr 8, 2019, 3:08:58 AM
removed
Last edited by Tridom on Apr 17, 2019, 6:21:41 AM
From the main post:

"
5. As this Spell hits, we can make use of some "On Hit" mechanics like as gain life/gain mana. But we have 100% accuracy, because it's a Spell.

This isn't true. Life/Mana GoH are generally always from attacks specifically, which EK is not. The only source of GoH for spells that I'm aware of is Cybil's Paw.
"
Hakaan256 wrote:
From the main post:

"
5. As this Spell hits, we can make use of some "On Hit" mechanics like as gain life/gain mana. But we have 100% accuracy, because it's a Spell.

This isn't true. Life/Mana GoH are generally always from attacks specifically, which EK is not. The only source of GoH for spells that I'm aware of is Cybil's Paw.

i have to double check that.

what i actually mean by that, you can definitely use curse on hit rings as well as curse on hit gem as it is supports ethereal knives.

don't have any source of Life gain on Hit or Mana gain on Hit anyway.
Thank you for this build, was looking for a pure physical (or close) build, this one is very good and fun to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info