3.6 (dead) Storm Brand Summoner, Shaper/Elder/Uber Elder down. Cheap/Easy League Starter.

Thanks for the guide! This is a very interesting concept. I want to give a try but i really dislike melee minions, so copied your idea and changed for something that fits my tastes on ranged minions. Instead of Herald of Purity, i went with Spectres, so instead of Coming Calamity body armor, I will go for Vis Mortis (not only cuz of 1 add spectre but cuz Unholy Might buff from it, gives 30% of phys damage from Agony Crawler as additional Chaos damage), and I used Hatred to buff the Crawler, with Elemental Equilibrium to get more juice out of it. Instead of Guardian I went for Necromancer for the obvious buffs for spectres. I put Summon Phantasm support on the Spectres setup linked in the Vis Mortis body armor. I figured that for mapping Ball Lightning would work better than storm brand. It looks like a completely different build I know (LOL) but I took the inspiration from your build, so I had to thank you for it. This is the design of my build if you have the time to take a look https://pastebin.com/qw57Y1N2

It shows more damage than your version, but it lacks defenses if compared to your build, but I guess it fits my playstyle more.
IGN: EduCaraDura

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info