The Lightning Character Effect

Give us some monkeyking kungfu mtx set and blonde hair so we can go full goku mode with kamehameha.
looks like the pattern of sparks is quite short loop. Don't like it.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Just fix your current leage. You have enough bugs reported already. No need to make another useless MTX.
Look great ! Damn' just when i spent all my bucks...
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
210point

21$ for dis? srsly?
Are you absolutely confident in your pricing policy?
Have you studied your audience? These are the children of rich parents?
Answer, please.
We are all interested in how you form the price.

Mate it's been like this for 8 yrs now and PoE just grown since then, I'm pretty sure they know by now if their business model is working. Get over it, buy WHEN and IF you can. The game will give you the same amount of enjoyment.
It isnt about whether we can buy it or not... It is about they released a so half-assed league that can compete with Bestiary, and now they are releasing a new mtx every day while the crucial problems are being adressed slow as hell.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
210point

21$ for dis? srsly?
Are you absolutely confident in your pricing policy?
Have you studied your audience? These are the children of rich parents?
Answer, please.
We are all interested in how you form the price.

Its not really like if people are going to actually spend "21$" right for it, people a usually buying Pack, wich gives a full set/portals, a lot of stuff for 40-60dollars, and With this pack, then also get se same amount of Currency to by extra MTX, so in the end, you pay the pack because you like the armor/portals/ other MTX inside, and the GGG Currency is for extra stuff like this^^.

I highly doubt that ppl just open the shop and add 21$ straigh from something else than pack currency^^.

Since Packs gives as much as Currency than Rewards, plus the 25% sales for MTX, those 210points are more like 10.5$(half, the other half was for the pack items), down to 7.5$ in discount offers, still expensive but way less than it looks^^.
I have really big problem with this update. I downloaded this game yesterday and I played I think 4 hours. today this update was released and I see that it is only 33 MB big. I have 12 GB free space but when I hit update (steam verzion) the game will not update it only shows instaling window like you are instaling games on steam. and whats the worst it took 7GB of my free space!! and the game did not updated. what should I do ?
Last edited by Eragon777 on Mar 18, 2019, 1:57:05 PM
"
Eragon777 wrote:
I have really big problem with this update. I downloaded this game yesterday and I played I think 4 hours. today this update was released and I see that it is only 33 MB big. I have 12 GB free space but when I hit update (steam verzion) the game will not update it only shows instaling window like you are instaling games on steam. and whats the worst it took 7GB of my free space!! and the game did not updated. what should I do ?

Steam version is completly sh*t, convert it to normal - that one installs updates very quick and i never saw that it grows more than 18Gb.
looks like super saiyan. XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info