3.6.1b Patch Notes

Staff is not responding.

Half way thru last league they introduced "upgrades". My performance went straight to hell. Constant crashes etc and I simply quit playing. No more problem.

This league I play 14 hours straight without a problem. The next day all the disconnections were back.

I've had maybe two days playing time this league.
I had about a week last league.

Guess it's time to simply stop playing this incredible exciting game. I really want to play it. I even bought a brand new computer and upgraded my internet to no avail.

Why can't the damn game play?????
That's all I want.
I will buy stash tabs and other goodies I swear.

Just make the god damn game playable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This seems to have fixed the crash I was having with Union of Souls Bloodline packs!
"
Linkingislost wrote:
I hope you can repair some weird buggs, like this...
Its spawn like that and you cant even do something.

Well that memory didn't spawn there, you placed it. On of the other two may have popped up unannounced tho. You could just delete your placed memory and put a 3 prong in there
"
"
Linkingislost wrote:

Well that memory didn't spawn there, you placed it. On of the other two may have popped up unannounced tho. You could just delete your placed memory and put a 3 prong in there

None of them are placed, the middle one's a boss encounter.
The --noasync "fix" does not do anything for me. :(
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
The --noasync "fix" does not do anything for me. :(

For me it is working, game is loading slower but for first time I got intervention member without any lags.
"
"
Linkingislost wrote:
[

The middle encounter has a little dude on it - that's one of the several new Synthesis boss encounters. It is placed automatically.

So many bugs
I'm not the person who likes to complain on forums, i'd rather get pissed off in front of my screen and yell every curse imaginable however...

The more GGG knows about the community having issues they can hopefully fix it.
Synthesis is my 5th league so far when i first started playing the game in Bestiary. Synthesis has way to many bugs aswell and feels like work, the 15 monster challenge is bugged for me, I can't get Shanty town memory to show etc. But this is about Betrayal and maybe a 'fix' to people before GGG fixes it.

I didn't really like Betrayal as a league so it going core was a meh for me. The fact it's so poorly in core is not a good thing. Until i saw the video from Tarke explaining me that i have to do Intervention first and Research last otherwise the other division doesn't show at all made me flip my finger. So many times in maps i thought to myself: 'they said we were getting 3 encounters every time Jun was available, why am i only seeing 2'. It needs to be in an exact order, oke?. However when i don't want to interact with a member because both actions are not in my favor, that map is screwed Jun wise because all other divisions won't start.
Betrayal needs a fix, not just the lag/freezing/disconnects that i am also having and getting frustrated by, but also just more intelligence when we do safehouses. Catarina won't feel rewarding at all when you finally get her and need to do 12/13 safehouses again which hardly show when mapping unless you are Quarry farming.

Bit long so sorry for that, but i've been very frustrated with the game as of late and just needed to put it out there.

For the people who have lag/freezing/disconnects when Intervention spawns. What i do now when i log in is go to Quarry for my first spawn, Intervention shows and it lags like hell, however i do the other remaining divisions and go to mapping again. When i see Jun and Intervention spawns i have no lag at all. As if the game needs to boot up Betrayal the very first encounter and then it's good. Maybe try that since it seems to help me at the very least.
This has gone to far, the game is unplayable at the moment.
Patch fixed nothing for me, syndicate still lags as hell, even if they are already loaded. Server lag spikes that last for 15 min straight, what am i soposed to do when it happens and it happens at least 1-2 times in an hour gameplay time.
GGG is uncompetent or doesnt care about player problems. 90 percent of my deaths are lags, spikes, in other words problems on thair side of the game, and we are the ones to pay for it each time.. (not saying that i dont die for my mistakes ofc)
Importantly thay only and only prioratize economy issues..
They dont care about player time or how it is to lose to something that u cannot control.
Its only got worse, i played a lot last league and i could manage betrayal content without much trouble, yeah there were spikes, but not nearly as hard as this ones.
So i realy hope that they lose 50 percent of player base because of thair attitude towords players and/or incompetence.
All thay do is nerf loot and drops for you to take longer time to do what you want with the game, thats all they fix..
They are doing it on purpose. Its funny to them to hear the laments and cries of the uber builds as they die like dogs. They are showing us who the real gods are. Just close your eyes and think of England it will be over soon.

Its all going to end on April 1st. And we will all laugh together because we are all fools.
Last edited by MasonThorne on Mar 19, 2019, 3:03:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info