3.6.1b Patch Notes

3.6.1b Patch Notes

• Fixed a bug where defeating the Syndicate Mastermind did not fulfil the 'Syndicate Mastermind' step of the "Defeat the Syndicate Mastermind" challenge.
  • Fixed a common client crash.

This has been deployed without a restart. You will need to restart your client to apply these fixes if you are having these specific problems.
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2019, 12:27:49 PM
oh please tell me this fixes the big issue with interventions!
ooooh! fixed client crashes! yay! <3
client crash... when getting syndicate intervention?
As someone pointed out in one of the other threads, the Intervention Freeze/Death can be somewhat avoided by switching over to --noasync in the shortcut properties, but it makes load times way longer in general. I'm doing this to avoid certain death (though not guaranteed - it still lags when they spawn) until they implement a real fix. I'm guessing this IS NOT related to the Intervention Freeze. (correct me if I'm wrong)
"
As someone pointed out in one of the other threads, the Intervention Freeze/Death can be somewhat avoided by switching over to --noasync in the shortcut properties, but it makes load times way longer in general. I'm doing this to avoid certain death (though not guaranteed - it still lags when they spawn) until they implement a real fix. I'm guessing this IS NOT related to the Intervention Freeze. (correct me if I'm wrong)

When they fix the intervention lag, they will MAKE A BIG FUCKING DEAL about it.
Did this fix the thing with the thing?
"
colossalaiur wrote:
"

When they fix the intervention lag, they will MAKE A BIG FUCKING DEAL about it.

I would be funnier if they fixed completely unceremoniously and didn't even mention it at all, just hidden somewhere randomly in the patch notes..
please fix "Kill Elder" challenge, I am using traps, killed him 2x still not getting challenge completion credit.
Still waiting for the CwC bug fixes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info