3.6.1b Patch Notes

3.6.1b Patch Notes

• Fixed a bug where defeating the Syndicate Mastermind did not fulfil the 'Syndicate Mastermind' step of the "Defeat the Syndicate Mastermind" challenge.
  • Fixed a common client crash.

This has been deployed without a restart. You will need to restart your client to apply these fixes if you are having these specific problems.
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2019, 12:27:49 PM
oh please tell me this fixes the big issue with interventions!
Fix Beyond. Again. And do it right this time. Might as well include Breach in that list, too.
ooooh! fixed client crashes! yay! <3
client crash... when getting syndicate intervention?
As someone pointed out in one of the other threads, the Intervention Freeze/Death can be somewhat avoided by switching over to --noasync in the shortcut properties, but it makes load times way longer in general. I'm doing this to avoid certain death (though not guaranteed - it still lags when they spawn) until they implement a real fix. I'm guessing this IS NOT related to the Intervention Freeze. (correct me if I'm wrong)
What does God need with a Starship?
"
As someone pointed out in one of the other threads, the Intervention Freeze/Death can be somewhat avoided by switching over to --noasync in the shortcut properties, but it makes load times way longer in general. I'm doing this to avoid certain death (though not guaranteed - it still lags when they spawn) until they implement a real fix. I'm guessing this IS NOT related to the Intervention Freeze. (correct me if I'm wrong)

When they fix the intervention lag, they will MAKE A BIG FUCKING DEAL about it.
Did this fix the thing with the thing?
"
colossalaiur wrote:
"

When they fix the intervention lag, they will MAKE A BIG FUCKING DEAL about it.

I would be funnier if they fixed completely unceremoniously and didn't even mention it at all, just hidden somewhere randomly in the patch notes..
What does God need with a Starship?
please fix "Kill Elder" challenge, I am using traps, killed him 2x still not getting challenge completion credit.
Still waiting for the CwC bug fixes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info