[3.6] Bane & Blight Trickster MoM - Tanky Mapper - Shaper Down.

And that was the sound of my bubble bursting. I didn't take blight into consideration. Alright, I'll switch back to the temporal chains version. I found this staff in my stash (don't know why I saved it). Would it be on par with the wand that you suggest (even though it lacks spell power)?

Edit: I think I figured out two wands might be better.

Last edited by gduber on Mar 22, 2019, 10:39:45 AM
"
gduber wrote:
And that was the sound of my bubble bursting. I didn't take blight into consideration. Alright, I'll switch back to the temporal chains version. I found this staff in my stash (don't know why I saved it). Would it be on par with the wand that you suggest (even though it lacks spell power)?

Edit: I think I figured out two wands might be better.

Staffs are a big no-no, unless you're going to 6link Cane of Unravelling and put Blight in there, because Bane has enough DPS already. Two wands for the biggest dps, 1 wand and a shield for more hp/resistances and ES.
Last edited by azaanis on Mar 22, 2019, 12:06:35 PM
Just wanted to say i swapped to using most of this builds ideas with a few twists of my own and Im loving it. Im using Cospri's Will body armour with Vixen's Wrappings gloves along with the extra curse from tree for a total of 4 curses possible. I use bane to apply temp chains then the Vixen's Wrappings apply Despair, Enfeeble, and Poacher's Mark. the quad curse setup gives a lot of quality of life and defenses, and blight still does quite a bit of damage as level 20 in 4 link setup (though im sure its quite a bit less than using allelopathy). also, using cospri's will lets me curse hexproof enemies so I can effectively run any maps, already cruised through T15s
Last edited by FlirtyChair on Mar 22, 2019, 2:48:24 PM
Great build, thanks for posting.

In your video your phasing is up a long time and you are able to attack while phasing. My phasing doesnt seem to last as long and worse, when i attack while phasing, the phasing ends. Any ideas why?

Can you add some boss fight vids?

This is my first trickster build so i'm assuming some degree of "pilot error" is the cause of any shortcomings :)

Cheers,
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/POXKaotika/characters

Ya don't need 109 resists " for ele weakness maps". A chemists warding flask should be in your toolbelt. Ignoring ele weakness because your over capped, but needing a warding flask for other curses just doesn't make sense...for me.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 2, 2019, 8:03:32 PM
"
POXKaotika wrote:
Great build, thanks for posting.

In your video your phasing is up a long time and you are able to attack while phasing. My phasing doesnt seem to last as long and worse, when i attack while phasing, the phasing ends. Any ideas why?

Can you add some boss fight vids?
Phasing is always lost after casting an ability, mine is just linked to inc. duration gem. I'm quick even without phasing because of the flask with right mods and 30% ms boots. Quartz flask also grants Phasing btw.

I don't know if I will post any more vids sadly, my PC is trash and I'm already kinda burnt out this league, but I did all guardians with this build, shaper and red elder, everything deathless and easy.
"
Ya don't need 109 resists " for ele weakness maps". A chemists warding flask should be in your toolbelt. Ignoring ele weakness because your over capped, but needing a warding flask for other curses just doesn't make sense...for me.
Well, it makes sense to me.
Sure my warding flask is up all the time when I'm mapping, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, especially that reaching 105%+ resistances without many uniques is very simple. It also helps with Guardians, even though Blight kills everything fast, you might run out of flask charges.
Last edited by azaanis on Apr 4, 2019, 3:51:21 PM
This build too strong.
Last edited by Okawari3 on Apr 5, 2019, 6:19:44 AM
Hi, i came across this build, and i am loving it so far. This is my first character, so forgive me if this is a stupid question, but if i have a Vaal version of some of gems, should i use them instead?
Nice build, I am enjoying it a lot.
Assuming no nerfs, I think it will be my league starter in 3.7. :)
I have one suggestion to make:
Vixen's Entrapment gloves would be a huge boost till you can get to the Alleopathy gloves.

Two_Flowers
Whats the point of MoM if you have ES and Escape Artist + Ghost Dance? Mobs hardly ever touch your lifepool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info