News of the horrific shooting is making its way to the US.

[Removed by Support]

Dumbass, multiple posts about colordao shooting, las vegas shooting, etc were all ALSO made here you moron. You didn't even bother to look and see if there was any you just assumed that since white people weren't in the news today you'd get offended that someone else was.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Mar 15, 2019, 5:10:28 PM
[Removed by Support]

Checked the forums and couldn't find a post either. Not even one by you so by your own logic you don't care either.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Mar 15, 2019, 5:15:36 PM
[Removed by Support]

So then what are you,or he doing to support your agenda? I don't see any posts made by you or him to bring light to these issues. All I see are two people bitching and hijacking a thread meant to offer condolences to people who got slaughtered. You're just as useless as the people you're trying to crucify.

Interestingly enough i caught wind of this news due to Facebooks terrible handling of the live video feed he put up of him gunning down innocents and read the article from a security standpoint
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Mar 15, 2019, 5:20:21 PM
"
Hornybull wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Hmm, everything depends on people, if somebody is not well-minded it is end in case like this.
I have many other religion people as my friends. Personally I met in company one Muslim from Marocco, and he explain to me that ISIS or any other extremist group do not fully understand the religion. And they pick-up the lines from the Koran which they want. And he really do not want bomb somebody :)

But this is was also same in during Middle-age.. Crusades, Witch burning and so on... this involved into a modern war. But wars because of religion are present always, even in the past.

Some people are just religion-dumb [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Mar 15, 2019, 5:20:49 PM
Best wishes to GGG and co \o

Happy thoughts for times of need to you all.

Another lost person attacking innocent people in an attempt to validate his life, to bad they can't be more creative and actually do something beneficial or just do nothing at all if that's the best they can come up with.

Maybe GGG can do a fund raising to help out the attacked area and its community?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Shayda123 wrote:
"
Hornybull wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Hmm, everything depends on people, if somebody is not well-minded it is end in case like this.
I have many other religion people as my friends. Personally I met in company one Muslim from Marocco, and he explain to me that ISIS or any other extremist group do not fully understand the religion. And they pick-up the lines from the Koran which they want. And he really do not want bomb somebody :)

But this is was also same in during Middle-age.. Crusades, Witch burning and so on... this involved into a modern war. But wars because of religion are present always, even in the past.

Some people are just religion-dumb and retarded.

It's a resurgence of tribalism. People stopped caring about their nation because nationalism is bad apparently so they ended focusing more on what tribe they are in their nations instead.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Mar 15, 2019, 5:21:34 PM
"
Boem wrote:

Another lost person attacking innocent people in an attempt to validate his life, to bad they can't be more creative and actually do something beneficial or just do nothing at all if that's the best they can come up with.

Maybe GGG can do a fund raising to help out the attacked area and its community?

Peace,

-Boem-

Charity supporter pack!

Would buy
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Charity supporter pack!

Would buy

Kiwi Mini pet for charity!
[Removed by Support]

Doesnt matter anyway as innocent people died and the scumbag who did it should rot in some hell.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Al_GGG on Mar 17, 2019, 7:04:59 PM
My condolences of course. My only connection to New Zealand is through Path of Exile. I would donate to charity though GGG because I trust the company. Please at least consider it.

Maybe a tasteful MTX like a flag with a kiwi on it for the hideout?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info