3x Madcap Footprints Effect
1x Huntsman Helmet
1x Huntsman Hood
1x Huntsman Immortal Call Effect
1x Madcap Phase Run
1x Huntman Tree
1x Madcap Tree
1x Madcap Building Supplies

Ooof. If you know you're going to like the stuff, why not wait four months for it to go into the store?

The RNG boxes are cheaper than "retail". Of course, the discount comes at the price of risking duplicates.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
A few of these things are alright, but that Madcap set is probably the cheapest thing I've ever seen you put out. I've seen middle schoolers' ICP doodles that looked better.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
nice illuminati portal. it's can take you to the world of conspiracies
Last edited by GoobyGoober on Mar 14, 2019, 9:26:57 PM
It's too expensive in Brazil, fix the prices.
Absolutely amazing, I want pretty much everything from this box! The Transcendance Portal is especially cool.
I don't like the armour sets that much, but damn the pets, character/weapon effects and hideout decorations... those look amazing! I'm pretty sure I'll be buying a lot of the hideout stuff when it eventually comes out. That madcap tree... absolutely stunning imo!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Jesus Christ (Wilson)...

My wallet can't take this much abuse :(

I need to get a job ASAP :/
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
we live in a society
BE PREPARED TO DROP A TON OF MONEY!
I should have known better. Purchased 20 boxes to get an idea of the loots. Needless to say in true poe fashion I received a bunch of garbage and copies. (as if the HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of dollars worth of supporting them with the supporter packs isnt enough) .... be prapared to spend a ton of money and get verry little for it ... unless your rich. in that case go ham! So dissapointed that for all of the different mtx's you "can" get you end up with copies of garbage ..... first ever negative comment on a game. But for real .. This game makes a rediculious amount of money already ... stop being so stupid ass greedy with the chances at loot / mtx ...

after all this time played and money spent supporting it ... maybe show some love. not this garbage.
"
BawZ05 wrote:
BE PREPARED TO DROP A TON OF MONEY!
I should have known better. Purchased 20 boxes to get an idea of the loots. Needless to say in true poe fashion I received a bunch of garbage and copies. (as if the HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of dollars worth of supporting them with the supporter packs isnt enough) .... be prapared to spend a ton of money and get verry little for it ... unless your rich. in that case go ham! So dissapointed that for all of the different mtx's you "can" get you end up with copies of garbage ..... first ever negative comment on a game. But for real .. This game makes a rediculious amount of money already ... stop being so stupid ass greedy with the chances at loot / mtx ...

after all this time played and money spent supporting it ... maybe show some love. not this garbage.

As always sitting here laughing my ASS off that people still complain about boxes after buying them KNOWING that its gambling you can get lucky and get 2k points worth of mtx or you get duplicate's for day's.

It's your OWN fault you could just wait for the stuff to get to the store and buy 600point's worth of mtx that YOU want but NO you got to buy boxes to be the first with NEW mtx and then complain that you got duplicate's or pieces you didnt want. xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info