[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
SummerMelody wrote:
I decided to switch to full ele version of the build. Still have to get a new watcher's eye, Cinderswallow flask and a multimodded amulet. Oh, and divining, a lot of divining will have to be done.

Should I use rank 2 or rank 3 Jorgin bench on an amulet?
What do you think about crafting +1 pierce on gloves instead of %dmg while flask is up? I already have +1 pierce mod on a helmet so would another one be overkill? I don't farm bosses, my only goal is to speed clear maps and do pure breachstones to level up.

it's up to you. Rank 2 Jorgin has better rewards but there is a slight gamble (if you hit 50% damage taken as fire converted to something else, you can lose a bit of survivability). The %multi or %life roll from Rank 2 beats anything in Rank 3.

I think having too much pierce is overkill especially if you're running pure breachstones. Since clearing rares is more of a priority, I guess you could consider crafting +1 pierce on gloves, as well as take Piercing Shots on the tree. This would allow you to replace Pierce on your KB with a high dps gem like Added Cold/Hypothermia, which would overall be much better for damage. That's just an option, otherwise yeah I'd probably stick to the %damage during flask effect over +1 pierce.

Last edited by Enahkra on Oct 16, 2019, 6:42:48 PM
Hi Enahkra,
In part of the wand build guide you walkthrough crafting rings like below:

Crafting an Endgame DPS Ring for ~3 ex
"

If you prefer pure dps instead of quality of life, you can craft this ring for around 2.5-3 ex, and it will beat out virtually every ring in its price range. In fact this ring will beat out most rings that cost 10-20 ex or more!

Make sure you've also taken Snowforged (damage + 20% resists) on the tree.

Instructions

1) Obtain an ilvl 81+ Opal Ring. This does not need to be elder, a regular base will work just fine.

2) Alteration spam until you hit T1 % increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (37-42%) prefix. On average this will take ~229 rerolls. Once you hit the mod, DO NOT augment. If your T1 WED came with a suffix, reroll UNLESS it's one of the following: % increased Projectile Attack Damage (26-30%), or +% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (17-20%), T1 % increased Cold Damage (18-22%).

I was crafting my rings when it came to my attention that the new card, "Void of the elements", which was introduced in Blight, is absolutely perfect for this build. It gives an elder i100 opal with T1 WED already on it, and is fairly cheap. It's better than just getting a normal non-elder opal too, since you can maybe slam a good elder mod or use it for the LGOH ring if you fail anull.

Here's mine:

I think it's worth you mentioning in the guide.
thanks,
Kiwi
Did you know kiwi (kiwifruit) are actually berries, and it is a national fruit of China? Also, their name is a big marketing ploy by a major exporter, New Zealand.
Delve fractured wall guide: view-thread/2204851
Legion Emblem Carry thread: view-thread/2598853
Last edited by Erisymum on Oct 17, 2019, 5:00:28 AM
"
Erisymum wrote:
Hi Enahkra,
In part of the wand build guide you walkthrough crafting rings like below:

"

If you prefer pure dps instead of quality of life, you can craft this ring for around 2.5-3 ex, and it will beat out virtually every ring in its price range. In fact this ring will beat out most rings that cost 10-20 ex or more!

Make sure you've also taken Snowforged (damage + 20% resists) on the tree.

Instructions

1) Obtain an ilvl 81+ Opal Ring. This does not need to be elder, a regular base will work just fine.

2) Alteration spam until you hit T1 % increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (37-42%) prefix. On average this will take ~229 rerolls. Once you hit the mod, DO NOT augment. If your T1 WED came with a suffix, reroll UNLESS it's one of the following: % increased Projectile Attack Damage (26-30%), or +% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (17-20%), T1 % increased Cold Damage (18-22%).

I was crafting my rings when it came to my attention that the new card, "Void of the elements", which was introduced in Blight, is absolutely perfect for this build. It gives an elder i100 opal with T1 WED already on it, and is fairly cheap. It's better than just getting a normal non-elder opal too, since you can maybe slam a good elder mod or use it for the LGOH ring if you fail anull.

Here's mine:

I think it's worth you mentioning in the guide.
thanks,
Kiwi

Yes thanks for reminding me about this. The opal ring in the elder ring crafting section was made using a base from that card. I didn't include it in the guide earlier in the league b/c I wasn't sure what the price would be. I assumed it would cost multiple exalts per base so I was reluctant to add it until the price stabilized and then I totally forgot about it. Seems like it's only ~60c per set which is definitely worth adding to both ring crafting sections including the one you mentioned above.

Thanks I will add this to the guide soon
Last edited by Enahkra on Oct 17, 2019, 3:31:06 PM
Due to work and other unforeseen circumstances, I decided to quit the league.
I just wanted to say thanks for the amazing build! It was a very fun experience.

Last edited by SummerMelody on Oct 18, 2019, 11:06:49 AM
hi all. i got a buget build in SD . but my dps sooo low i dont know why , anyone have time to take a look in my character :(
"
SummerMelody wrote:
I just wanted to say thanks for the amazing build! It was a very fun experience.

Thanks for your help with the build too; your contributions have helped me improved many parts of the guide. Best of luck for the future :)

"
hi all. i got a buget build in SD . but my dps sooo low i dont know why , anyone have time to take a look in my character :(

What jewels are you using?

How long does it take to kill a T16 guardian?

Also, you need the Profane Chemistry anointment to get +1 projectile. Since you're in STD and anointments are hard to get, you need to replace a rare jewel with Conqueror's Potency until you somehow get the Profane Chemistry node.

You have a random dex node under Coordination. That is a wasted point.

You should get 28% or 30% quality on your bow since it's a more dps multiplier. Since bow itself has no %phys roll each % quality matters a lot for damage.

Also, I'd probably get a better life flask, and probably replace crit chance with Warding on diamond just for those curse maps.
Last edited by Enahkra on Oct 18, 2019, 12:28:01 PM
"
Enahkra wrote:
"
SummerMelody wrote:

Thanks for your help with the build too; your contributions have helped me improved many parts of the guide. Best of luck for the future :)

"

Also, you need the Profane Chemistry anointment to get +1 projectile. Since you're in STD and anointments are hard to get, you need to replace a rare jewel with Conqueror's Potency until you somehow get the Profane Chemistry node.

You should get 28% or 30% quality on your bow since it's a more dps multiplier. Since bow itself has no %phys roll each % quality matters a lot for damage.

Also, I'd probably get a better life flask, and probably replace crit chance with Warding on diamond just for those curse maps.

i'll try to change the jewel . flask i die so quick with t16 boss and lack alot of dame ( 5-10s barrage to kill t16 ) i dont know what im missing @.@
my tooltip is 40k my life is 4k5. is low or what . i dont know much about path of building too , can u help me
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Oct 18, 2019, 1:45:08 PM
"
Spoiler
"
Enahkra wrote:
"
SummerMelody wrote:

"

i'll try to change the jewel . flask i die so quick with t16 boss and lack alot of dame ( 5-10s barrage to kill t16 ) i dont know what im missing @.@
my tooltip is 40k . is low or what . i dont know much about path of building too , can u help me

What jewels are you using right now? It should only take 1-2 seconds for T16 guardian.

Did you watch the T16 Minotaur video on the guide? Is your damage worse than in the video?

Edit: Also, put in a lvl 20 vaal Haste in your boots. Use that for boss too
Last edited by Enahkra on Oct 18, 2019, 1:44:36 PM
my jewel atm . also have similar abyss jewel
should i change the jewel to other jewel . juts need 1 jewel to capped lightning res and int for use helmet
"
my jewel atm . also have similar abyss jewel
should i change the jewel to other jewel . juts need 1 jewel to capped lightning res and int for use helmet

You should look for a corrupted blood immunity jewel with some life + 1 damage mod. Put that in your belt. Then replace life flask with Atziri's Promise or Cinderswallow with crit roll. I use these dps flask instead of life flask now, and lvled from 95 --> 96 farming uber elder...

Are you barraging before boss is aggressive? The first barrage attack you fire gives a lot of damage b/c of stored up Void Charges. If you fire before boss can take damage, you lose that burst damage at the beginning, so you should fire barrage when you know it will hit the boss. You should also be facetanking most of the time.

Your Lioneye's Fall jewel is in the right socket? If it's socketed correctly, you don't need a mana leech node. You should use that for %life or more damage instead...

Yes you should replace that jewel with Conqueror's Potency or else you miss +1 projectile.

The 40k tooltip does sound low, and 4.5k life is low too but it should be closer to 5k with additional changes and maybe a few levels.

You should get King of the Hill soon... you can drop Flash Freeze + free up the mana leech node. That's 3 points already.

Make some of these changes and let me know.
Last edited by Enahkra on Oct 18, 2019, 2:01:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info