[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Life wise I would like better for sure Getting max rolls would help a bit. I have that gear in standard. Iv had no issues with barrage. I'm not a take it to the chin kinda player most of my deaths are due to not being where I should be(syndicate and over doing it on mob count for monoliths and being on the outside of things) I've been trying to pob out of the two rings to back to life gain. <New at that so I'm learning. I think I'm getting bored and wanted to see what the ceiling is with out legacy stuff and mirror junk :P

https://pastebin.com/VdbGFYKP

That's what I have so far

If you see errors let me know Like I said I dropped the life gain that's something that would be nice to have but with the same or close damage wise would be nice. Cleaning up resistances would be great. I'm at cap but getting them in good spots.

The edit is me changing things as i find stuff.
Last edited by ssgtparker on Jun 30, 2019, 2:15:19 AM
How good is QoTF for this build? If I use Stibnite + Jade, Dying Sun, Diamond Flask and Life Flask? figure the movement speed would be nice since we don't have a Quicksilver but idk, been trying to 6L the Loreweave, no luck.

IMO a 5L Loreweave is better for both survivability and damage. A Tabula only boots your Barrage, which is already good with Point Blank anw, a Loreweave gives more damage for both clearing and bossing, while having a lot more defense.

And from my mistake, using a rare wand, even one with +200pDPS, is not worth it. The auto curse and Frost Bomb is a big damage boots and quality of life. The knockback from Proj Weakness is very nice at keeping melee bosses away from you with how much aPS you have :D Definetly use a Poet's Pen, always. A rare glove with life and 25% conversion is cheaper than I expected, definetly woop one if you can
got this for 5c.

All you need for damage is a Dying Sun and Diamond Flask imo, especially when league starting.
Last edited by oMySunshine on Jun 26, 2019, 11:45:05 AM
Any alternative to chield charge for this build?
It feels realy slow and clunky :/
"
AngryBurito wrote:

SC's movement speed scales really well with your own movement speed, i mean REALLY well, swap an Adrenaline Quicksilver in and out to feel the difference. Get your uLab point, it helps a lot, more att. speed and m. speed will help too.
"
oMySunshine wrote:
How good is QoTF for this build? If I use Stibnite + Jade, Dying Sun, Diamond Flask and Life Flask? figure the movement speed would be nice since we don't have a Quicksilver but idk, been trying to 6L the Loreweave, no luck.

IMO a 5L Loreweave is better for both survivability and damage. A Tabula only boots your Barrage, which is already good with Point Blank anw, a Loreweave gives more damage for both clearing and bossing, while having a lot more defense.

And from my mistake, using a rare wand, even one with +200pDPS, is not worth it. The auto curse and Frost Bomb is a big damage boots and quality of life. The knockback from Proj Weakness is very nice at keeping melee bosses away from you with how much aPS you have :D Definetly use a Poet's Pen, always. A rare glove with life and 25% conversion is cheaper than I expected, definetly woop one if you can
got this for 5c.

All you need for damage is a Dying Sun and Diamond Flask imo, especially when league starting.

Yes the flask setup is important for league starting; once you get the flasks it becomes much easier.

QoTF is only good for map farming; sucks for bossing. If you use it it will become a generic Queenliness Wanderfinder build except physical variant. Also build must have quicksilver of adrenaline or else it's pointless using QoTF bc you will be slower than someone with quicksilver and no QoTF. I wouldn't attempt uber elder with a QoTF unless the build has an insane amount of investment IMO and/or you've played a lot of wanders.

Poet's is good which is why the wand slot doesn't need to upgrade right away, but eventually the rare wand will be better. If you want to use 25% conversion gloves, you should have a Watcher's Eye with 35+% conversion to maintain 100%.

"
ssgtparker wrote:
Life wise I would like better for sure Getting max rolls would help a bit. I have that gear in standard. Iv had no issues with barrage. I'm not a take it to the chin kinda player most of my deaths are due to not being where I should be(syndicate and over doing it on mob count for monoliths and being on the outside of things) I've been trying to pob out of the two rings to back to life gain. <New at that so I'm learning. I think I'm geting bored and wanted to see what the ceiling is with out legacy stuff and mirror junk :P

https://pastebin.com/u9HyQj0b

If you see errors let me know Like I said I dropped the life gain that's something that would be nice to have but with the same or close damage wise would be nice. Cleaning up resistances would be great. I'm at cap but geting them in good spots.

Lol I see. Nice, well sadly no POB for another week but I'll check it out once I get back.
"
AngryBurito wrote:

Don't treat shield charge as a movement skill; it's meant to be a quick dodge/escape mechanic and to proc fortify during situations that you deem dangerous. Don't use it too many times in a row or else you'll run out of mana and your single target will go to shit.

Wanders can run fast; just run with quicksilver (alchemist's) of adrenaline and that should be faster than 98% of builds out there. That's how wanders have always moved. The only big advantage from shield charge is fortify which grants you ~1k extra ehp when active.

Edit: by the way I just looked closer at your setup and just to let you know... this build is an attack-based build. It doesn't use spells. So you need elder rings with LGOH with attacks, not spells, which is shaper variant. This is why I mentioned in the guide that I recommend elder rings. Also, you don't have corrupted blood immunity on a jewel so you should be using a catalysed eternal/bubbling divine of staunching. I can't imagine how hard it must be getting KOed by bloodlines magic packs due to no bleed immunity. And lastly, you may want to use the frost bomb - COH - proj weakness setup over vaal haste + lightning golem as it provides way more dps.
Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 26, 2019, 2:37:15 PM
"
ssgtparker wrote:
Life wise I would like better for sure Getting max rolls would help a bit. I have that gear in standard. Iv had no issues with barrage. I'm not a take it to the chin kinda player most of my deaths are due to not being where I should be(syndicate and over doing it on mob count for monoliths and being on the outside of things) I've been trying to pob out of the two rings to back to life gain. <New at that so I'm learning. I think I'm getting bored and wanted to see what the ceiling is with out legacy stuff and mirror junk :P

https://pastebin.com/u9HyQj0b

If you see errors let me know Like I said I dropped the life gain that's something that would be nice to have but with the same or close damage wise would be nice. Cleaning up resistances would be great. I'm at cap but geting them in good spots.

Lol I see. Nice, well sadly no POB for another week but I'll check it out once I get back.[/quote]

https://pastebin.com/TqL6812C

This is what I plan on doing so far in standard. this has life gain but the rings are really lacking for damage. Searching trade im not seeing much on your list for flat damage mods with gain and good suffixes. You know the saying about trade everyone thinks they have gold and over charge a lot! Why must I craft everything myself!!!!

Oh something else when I hover over Loreweave with all charges selected and un selected it still says it does more than Farrul's is this suppose to look like that?

I wanted to incorporate these sick things with it but Bubonic is very nice!
Last edited by ssgtparker on Jun 26, 2019, 11:33:55 PM
Got a good Lethal Jewel with
"
5% Chance to deal Double Damage
+20 Strength
+36 Strength
+8 Strength
40% increased Physical Damage

Near Acrobatic might be the best spot for it because of how many Minor Nodes you take . It's sure worth it, more DPS and life than a GG 4-stat jewel with a bit less aPS, you need to be lucky for the seed though. Really want it to hit Acrobatic so it will turn to Glancing Blow [Double Attack/Block chane, 50% less Damage from Blocked Hits] and I can focus on block shenanigans, more reliable :)

6L the QoTF with my random 5 fuses, 6 linked it. Throw 2 ex worth of fuses on my Loreweave, nope. Sold the QoTF and buy a 6L Loreweave instead.
Last edited by oMySunshine on Jun 27, 2019, 9:47:22 AM
Can anyone have a look into my gear on my profile and make suggestions for upgrades for more DPS, my budget is around 7-9ex. Im not sure what to upgrade. Please and thankyou
"
AngryBurito wrote:
Can anyone have a look into my gear on my profile and make suggestions for upgrades for more DPS, my budget is around 7-9ex. Im not sure what to upgrade. Please and thankyou

Here are several things you can do without spending money.

Level added cold damage gems in your offhand + precision. Try to corrupt a lvl 21 Precision (quality doesn't matter), and a 21/20 added cold. That's the single biggest damage contributor for support gems.

If you can tolerate uber lab, best to get the flat cold enchant on your boots as that is a huge chunk of damage as well.

As I mentioned earlier, the Projectile Weakness - Curse on Hit - Frost Bomb combination is an insane damage boost. It essentially turns your 6 link Barrage into an 8-link. All you need to do is place it in range of the boss before you engage, sometimes you can do this even before the boss targets you. If you decide to neglect this setup your damage will suffer especially if you don't have crazy gear.

If you find yourself getting one shot, shield charge - fortify will be a huge boost in tankiness. Just run up to boss, shield charge into him, and then begin barraging. Shield Charge can hit in an AOE cone so you don't even need to be super accurate. Just proc fortify and begin facetanking.

It's best that you spec out of Flash Freeze.

One of the first things I wrote in my guide is to self-craft a high resist helm. Since you didn't do this, the rest of your gearing wasn't as optimal. For example, you had to mastercraft resists on your shield and ring since you didn't get enough on your helm. This means you had to forego +1 minimum frenzy charge on ring + %double damage on shield both of which are huge damage boost that you don't have access to due to resists restraints. If you could recraft your helm it would make things a bit easier. It won't take much effort to craft something better and at least replace one of the resist suffixes on your shield or ring. Follow my guide and use essences.

Your belt doesn't have that much WED on it but it's probably still ok. You need to get the extra Dying Sun projectile ASAP. Spec into Alchemist, remove %damage on your belt and put on %flask effect. This will give you >10% more damage from the extra projectile.

I wrote some other suggestions several posts up. You should check that out.

Replace the flat phys on your gloves with %damage during flask effect. If you don't have it you can PM Country_Falls and he can help you craft it on.

Lastly, your build is lacking jewels so you need to spend some money there. Don't overpay for them, just be patient and keep live search up and you'll get a good set within a few days. I wrote in detail what kind of jewels you should expect to get for the build.

All this is doable within a 7-9 ex budget. Jewels I wouldn't spend more than 1 ex per, and the helm on average take 1-3 ex worth of essences to craft. The other things you can do is just gain more lvls til you hit 92+, and then assess your damage/survivability to see what additional upgrades you should make. Once you reach that point lmk and we can help sort the rest out.

Last edited by Enahkra on Jun 27, 2019, 5:24:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info