[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Finally finished the wand (except haven't divined yet):

Also the gloves, not sure if I'll craft conversion and remove the nodes on tree or something...

Still only lvl 90, not that much time to play. Also gotta improve my gear... Will probably swap to qotf when I'm higher lvl and maybe change ascendancy or at least take life gain on hit nodes, will see. This is with 1 inspired, no HH. Something over 2m dps for now, won't go much further probably since I don't need it for mapping. Mostly need more life.

Anyway, here's an example of t16 clear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWDVbjguAV0&
Hi. My friend claims Cinderswallow Urn (with crit chance) better and gives more DPS if you replace the Wise Oak. What do you think about that?
"
sinichkaone wrote:
Hi. My friend claims Cinderswallow Urn (with crit chance) better and gives more DPS if you replace the Wise Oak. What do you think about that?

Are you referring to temp league wander or mirrored wander?

"
Severinus3 wrote:
Finally finished the wand (except haven't divined yet):

Also the gloves, not sure if I'll craft conversion and remove the nodes on tree or something...

Still only lvl 90, not that much time to play. Also gotta improve my gear... Will probably swap to qotf when I'm higher lvl and maybe change ascendancy or at least take life gain on hit nodes, will see. This is with 1 inspired, no HH. Something over 2m dps for now, won't go much further probably since I don't need it for mapping. Mostly need more life.

Anyway, here's an example of t16 clear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWDVbjguAV0&

That's some pretty nice clear :)

"
Enahkra wrote:

Mirrored wander
"
sinichkaone wrote:
"
Enahkra wrote:

Mirrored wander

Cinderswallow Urn is garbage for mirrored wander, if you try to swap out Wise Oak for it you will lose millions of dps. Not only that, you also lose the defensive bonus. Wise Oak is giving you basically 750 extra life for uber elder/phoenix/etc. Also, it helps you cap resists and will save your ass if you accidentally don't have all three (TOH/Vinktar/Dying Sun) resist flasks up.

Cinderswallow is a single use flask while Wise Oak is 2-use that already means it won't be active for longer boss fights. Also, pretty much all the recovery mods on it are completely useless since legacy vinktar exists.

The only flask that is competitive with Wise Oak is the new Bottled Faith flask. It can potentially give you slightly more dps, but this only applies if you stand on consecrated ground, so depending on the boss fight it may not be as reliable as Wise Oak. You also lose the defensive bonuses.

Basically Cinderswallow Urn is shit compared to Wise Oak in terms of both damage and defenses even with the crit chance mod. The only thing that comes close to Wise Oak is Bottled Faith
Last edited by Enahkra on May 8, 2019, 4:17:35 AM
"
Enahkra wrote:

Cinderswallow Urn is garbage for mirrored wander, if you try to swap out Wise Oak for it you will lose millions of dps. Not only that, you also lose the defensive bonus. Wise Oak is giving you basically 750 extra life for uber elder/phoenix/etc. Also, it helps you cap resists and will save your ass if you accidentally don't have all three (TOH/Vinktar/Dying Sun) resist flasks up.

Cinderswallow is a single use flask while Wise Oak is 2-use that already means it won't be active for longer boss fights. Also, pretty much all the recovery mods on it are completely useless since legacy vinktar exists.

The only flask that is competitive with Wise Oak is the new Bottled Faith flask. It can potentially give you slightly more dps, but this only applies if you stand on consecrated ground, so depending on the boss fight it may not be as reliable as Wise Oak. You also lose the defensive bonuses.

Basically Cinderswallow Urn is shit compared to Wise Oak in terms of both damage and defenses even with the crit chance mod. The only thing that comes close to Wise Oak is BoThank you very much for your answer.ttled Faith

Thank you very much for your answer)
Spent over 250ex this league with all my attempts and this is my best one (and likely the best one in all of Synthesis). Curious how they will revamp Synthesis, only have 2ex left in the league so will probably wait until Standard to do the rest.

I finished this jewel today and found this thread.
It seems suit this build very well ;).
I might want to play this build in 3.7 as a league starter since I am too lazy to level 2 characters.

But it probably is bad league starter since you need some currency to get started. ( if not with what skill would you level this and when would you swap).

If it is I will probably just level as x bow character and then swap to this build.

What items would you say are mandatory to get started. (Would a 6 link chest + lycosidae + medium wand be enough?) Not for boss killing but to decently clear yellow maps and some low red maps.

"
Gomlll wrote:
I might want to play this build in 3.7 as a league starter since I am too lazy to level 2 characters.

But it probably is bad league starter since you need some currency to get started. ( if not with what skill would you level this and when would you swap).

If it is I will probably just level as x bow character and then swap to this build.

What items would you say are mandatory to get started. (Would a 6 link chest + lycosidae + medium wand be enough?) Not for boss killing but to decently clear yellow maps and some low red maps.

That should be enough for clearing yellow and low red maps. However, I advise waiting for the patch notes to come out before making that decision. Seems like GGG's balancing decisions for 3.7 might lead to nerfs to wanders in general, I'm not too sure yet.

"
thanhnahn wrote:
I finished this jewel today and found this thread.
It seems suit this build very well ;).

Bravo man bravo. I have seen the reddit thread too. Pm me in game and we can discuss in detail the merits of that jewel :)

"
Franktizzle wrote:
Spent over 250ex this league with all my attempts and this is my best one (and likely the best one in all of Synthesis). Curious how they will revamp Synthesis, only have 2ex left in the league so will probably wait until Standard to do the rest.

Nice, I have yet to see an imbued base as good as the one you just linked :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info