PlayStation 4 Release Date: March 26th

"
MuskelGallom wrote:
Will I be able to use my PC account on my PSN account? Just to not lose my supporter title from release

Best regards

Nope.
"
Pobatti wrote:
"
makarijepoe wrote:
yes you are right, UNFORTUNATELY my country is not supported in PS country list so i have UK and US account, i top-up my wallet with cards from different stores. My primary is US and i never had problems with buying something through PS store or directly in-game, US is my main acc and all trophies goes there, even when i buy game on UK account, i play that game under my main US account and i am gettin all the trophies there. I hope i will be able to purchase also MTX on POE, crossed fingers

Since your country doesn't have it's own PSN, that means you'll always have had to find and make use of the loopholes and methods that exist. Those same methods will exist for everyone else, except that most people aren't used to dealing with those situations. A lot of PSN users have never had to deal with purchasing content from other country stores.

People unfamiliar with the processes of funding foreign PSN accounts with foreign currency are likely to see the obstacle as a wall which completely blocks their ability to buy MTX or DLC. A lot won't know how to do it, and others won't feel safe doing it.

In your case it's not just one game, but every game that this affects and it's pretty much a way of life. For you, if you don't find a way to pay for the games and content you buy, you cannot buy games and content. For those of us in the EU and US, we can easily buy and pay for any game or content available on our store - so when we encounter an isolated situation like this we're more likely to either complain to the developers, or just give-up on the idea of buying MTX.

A solution to the problem exists: wait until the game is released locally, then redownload and reinstall the game from your local store. Because PoE is account-based, you should be able to still access the characters you've been working on, and your client should properly interact with your local store.

However Path of Exile is a whopping 16GB download. It will take some people hours if not days to install something that size (especially given the PSN's slow download speeds); if they patiently sat-through the process once, they won't be eager to re-download the whole thing again just to enable the ability to buy MTX.

sadly, you are absolutely right about everything you said, I would be pleased that my country was included in the PSN
gamer4life
may i ask GGG if they know when will be client available for DL on playstation store ? ty

No bigger game nor less commercials :D
gamer4life
Last edited by makarijepoe on Mar 19, 2019, 1:07:45 PM
"
makarijepoe wrote:
may i ask GGG if they know when will be client available for DL on playstation store ?

You can ask what you want. Just don't expect an answer. I haven't seen any participation from ggg in the playstation threads. That's very disapointing considering this quote "We are a friendly team of developers who put the community at the forefront of our priorities with five news posts a week and frequent communication. Come hang out with us. We hope to see you in Wraeclast!" from https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/path-of-exile-ps4/

At this point in time ggg should have a firm understanding of what's in the game, what's cut from the game, and what regions they have submitted poe to.
"
Milan76 wrote:
"
makarijepoe wrote:
may i ask GGG if they know when will be client available for DL on playstation store ?

You can ask what you want. Just don't expect an answer. I haven't seen any participation from ggg in the playstation threads. That's very disapointing considering this quote "We are a friendly team of developers who put the community at the forefront of our priorities with five news posts a week and frequent communication. Come hang out with us. We hope to see you in Wraeclast!" from https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/path-of-exile-ps4/

At this point in time ggg should have a firm understanding of what's in the game, what's cut from the game, and what regions they have submitted poe to.

May be they are planning to be friendly after they released it on PS4? =P
"
Milan76 wrote:
"We are a friendly team of developers who put the community at the forefront of our priorities with five news posts a week and frequent communication. Come hang out with us. We hope to see you in Wraeclast!"

Yeaah about that quote... haha.

For sure. We really need a PS4 Release FAQ from GGG answering the very basic questions. Plus regions is a very important topic that GGG for some reason can't / won't share, and it's just puzzling to lots of players... as seen from this thread.
Last edited by Yosakoi on Mar 19, 2019, 10:34:51 PM
"
"We are a friendly team of developers who put the community at the forefront of our priorities..."

Maybe somewhere in the past, but not anymore, clearly. Now they act like typical big developer company(EA, Blizz, etc.). There is a plan to announce details on 22nd(for example) so you can beg for answers whatever you want, you'll get nothing till this exact day.

I guess there is logic in revealing details in announcements, and not answering to some individual post - the same question will be repeated the very next page due to people not reading thread. I just think the time has come for this Big PS4 FAQ, Yosakoi mentioned above.
Last edited by samtallon on Mar 20, 2019, 1:08:37 AM
"
samtallon wrote:

There is a plan to announce details on 22nd(for example)

Problem is, there is not any plan to announce details in our situation. At least, they might tell "announce at XX". But, sadly NO. And this is killing PS community hype before its created.
"
signonthe wrote:

Problem is, there is not any plan to announce details in our situation. At least, they might tell "announce at XX". But, sadly NO. And this is killing PS community hype before its created.

Well, it has to be somewhere between now and march 26. Otherwise it means another delay, which i honestly think isn't possible.
Six days to go until PS4 launch and still no mention of Path of Exile on the playstation.com/en-gb website.

All our questions will be answered in six days time one way or another, my release excitement hype is now ebbing away day by by because of GGGs silence on answering questions about the release, but then maybe they do not want to say too much incase it does not release again.
Last edited by Washac on Mar 20, 2019, 12:47:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info