[3.6] Tanel's CI Occultist BANE + DEATH´S OATH w/ Blight & Essence Drain CHEAP SUPER STRONG STARTER!

how do i trigger the arcane surge with do? there isnt any spell that costs mana or am i blind?
"
Deathchief wrote:
how do i trigger the arcane surge with do? there isnt any spell that costs mana or am i blind?


Arcane Surge does not give you more dmg.
Its there to add the DURATION tag to Death's Oath.
Once DO has the Duration Tag, Efficacy and Less Duration support gems can affect DO. Otherwise thouse gems do nothing.

Edit: If you want the AS buff, then simply put a low lvl one with you Flame Dash.
Steel and Iron,
Guard me well!
Or else I'm Dead,
and Doomed to Hell!
Last edited by JohnGrimm on Mar 23, 2019, 5:37:29 AM
I love Bane but do I really need Essence Drain? Is it a really important part of the build?
The OP is an estonian youtuber known for his repulsive attitude and his tactics of asking little kids money because he himself cant go to work because being a youtuber is his dream job (which didnt-at the time-bring him enough money to buy his so needed chicken fillet). A repulsive human being tbh.
Another question, Can Cane of Unravelling have any other combination because I already got Blight in Doedre's Scorn.
"
reimo90 wrote:
The OP is an estonian youtuber known for his repulsive attitude and his tactics of asking little kids money because he himself cant go to work because being a youtuber is his dream job (which didnt-at the time-bring him enough money to buy his so needed chicken fillet). A repulsive human being tbh.


Are you like.. fucking retarded or something?
I was one of the first ever Estonian streamers on Twitch and pretty sure I was the first to have a DONATION option like every other streamer out there nowadays has but some estonians can´t use their god given brain to understand that this is okey to have... that you can make a living via donations while at the same time doing entertaining content. I´ve made like 1000+ videos on Youtube, not one video brought in any real money, if you count out 30dollars every 3months, purely free entertainment for the younger generation of estonian people, and still I get a twat like this every once in a while cause these people have nothing better to do and WANT FREE ENTERTAINMENT and are repulsed when a person finally sets up DONATIONS to keep things going. Thanks to people like you telling nobody to donate I still live like a bum but STILL expect me to make 1000+ more videos.
Didn´t ask donations for bitches and cars, just for food and pay my rent (in a cheap easter europe concrete block flat).
Last edited by HDTanel on Mar 27, 2019, 4:53:57 AM
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
reimo90 wrote:
The OP is an estonian youtuber known for his repulsive attitude and his tactics of asking little kids money because he himself cant go to work because being a youtuber is his dream job (which didnt-at the time-bring him enough money to buy his so needed chicken fillet). A repulsive human being tbh.


Are you like.. fucking retarded or something?
I was one of the first ever Estonian streamers on Twitch and pretty sure I was the first to have a DONATION option like every other streamer out there nowadays has but some estonians can´t use their god given brain to understand that this is okey to have... that you can make a living via donations while at the same time doing entertaining content. I´ve made like 1000+ videos on Youtube, not one video brought in any real money, if you count out 30dollars every 3months, purely free entertainment for the younger generation of estonian people, and still I get a twat like this every once in a while cause these people have nothing better to do and WANT FREE ENTERTAINMENT and are repulsed when a person finally sets up DONATIONS to keep things going. Thanks to people like you telling nobody to donate I still live like a bum but STILL expect me to make 1000+ more videos.
Didn´t ask donations for bitches and cars, just for food and pay my rent (in a cheap easter europe concrete block flat).


Thanks for the "Are you like.. fucking retarded or something?" part. Really shows that you are a nice guy :). All the insults and shit you say to me just proves my point that you are a toxic person. Now to adress your points. You were not the first one to havea donation option. You were the first one to give donators huge bonuses and some private videos and shit that the other people didnt get. You live like a bum because you dont have a real job. Just watch other estonian youtubers and streamers. They do videos, streams AND have a job that brings in real money to pay taxes, food, etc. The part that you think you live like a bum is retarded. You go to gym and want to eat chicken fillet every day. Do you think everyone can do that while just pumping out videos and having no real job? And dont get me even started with "but that is my real job, i wanna do that... bla bla bla." If you say you live like a bum and cant pay for the shit you want and it doesnt give you the money you need to live through the month then it isnt a real job. Get your shit together. I personally have nothing against other estonian streamers who also have donation options (unlike you who trashed Godhyr a while back for making money), its just you.
Last edited by reimo90 on Mar 31, 2019, 6:47:44 AM
"
Spoiler
Thanks for the "Are you like.. fucking retarded or something?" part. Really shows that you are a nice guy :). All the insults and shit you say to me just proves my point that you are a toxic person. Now to adress your points. You were not the first one to havea donation option. You were the first one to give donators huge bonuses and some private videos and shit that the other people didnt get. You live like a bum because you dont have a real job. Just watch other estonian youtubers and streamers. They do videos, streams AND have a job that brings in real money to pay taxes, food, etc. The part that you think you live like a bum is retarded. You go to gym and want to eat chicken fillet every day. Do you think everyone can do that while just pumping out videos and having no real job? And dont get me even started with "but that is my real job, i wanna do that... bla bla bla." If you say you live like a bum and cant pay for the shit you want and it doesnt give you the money you need to live through the month then it isnt a real job. Get your shit together. I personally have nothing against other estonian streamers who also have donation options (unlike you who trashed Godhyr a while back for making money), its just you.


Honestly it doesn't matter, the build is decent and most are having a bunch of fun with it (including me). That's all that should matter in the context of this post.

More related to the build, any suggestions on increasing DO damage? I've got gems roughly level 18 and I'm lvl 86 atm, however it still seems that most damage and clearing is done with bane still.

I have also yet to incorporate essence drain, should I get rid of wither totems and replace it with essence drain?
"
reimo90 wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
reimo90 wrote:
The OP is an estonian youtuber known for his repulsive attitude and his tactics of asking little kids money because he himself cant go to work because being a youtuber is his dream job (which didnt-at the time-bring him enough money to buy his so needed chicken fillet). A repulsive human being tbh.


Are you like.. fucking retarded or something?
I was one of the first ever Estonian streamers on Twitch and pretty sure I was the first to have a DONATION option like every other streamer out there nowadays has but some estonians can´t use their god given brain to understand that this is okey to have... that you can make a living via donations while at the same time doing entertaining content. I´ve made like 1000+ videos on Youtube, not one video brought in any real money, if you count out 30dollars every 3months, purely free entertainment for the younger generation of estonian people, and still I get a twat like this every once in a while cause these people have nothing better to do and WANT FREE ENTERTAINMENT and are repulsed when a person finally sets up DONATIONS to keep things going. Thanks to people like you telling nobody to donate I still live like a bum but STILL expect me to make 1000+ more videos.
Didn´t ask donations for bitches and cars, just for food and pay my rent (in a cheap easter europe concrete block flat).


Thanks for the "Are you like.. fucking retarded or something?" part. Really shows that you are a nice guy :). All the insults and shit you say to me just proves my point that you are a toxic person. Now to adress your points. You were not the first one to havea donation option. You were the first one to give donators huge bonuses and some private videos and shit that the other people didnt get. You live like a bum because you dont have a real job. Just watch other estonian youtubers and streamers. They do videos, streams AND have a job that brings in real money to pay taxes, food, etc. The part that you think you live like a bum is retarded. You go to gym and want to eat chicken fillet every day. Do you think everyone can do that while just pumping out videos and having no real job? And dont get me even started with "but that is my real job, i wanna do that... bla bla bla." If you say you live like a bum and cant pay for the shit you want and it doesnt give you the money you need to live through the month then it isnt a real job. Get your shit together. I personally have nothing against other estonian streamers who also have donation options (unlike you who trashed Godhyr a while back for making money), its just you.


You area talking out of your ass mate. I basicly did PATREON before PATREON.
Yes I gave out stuff to subscribers on Twitch, like others do giveaways now.. wtf is your problem? Live your own life. Just out of the blue come and start talking shit..
Fuck me, this fucking hate is ruening all streaming\videos nowadays. Thanks to people like you there is so little content creation going on in Estonia now, everybody has just quit because of pointless hate. PS! Godhyr sent tons of hate against me, I didn´t trash him that much and we get along just fine right now. You just see glimpses of things and think you know everything.




"
WizardLizard2 wrote:
"
Spoiler
Thanks for the "Are you like.. fucking retarded or something?" part. Really shows that you are a nice guy :). All the insults and shit you say to me just proves my point that you are a toxic person. Now to adress your points. You were not the first one to havea donation option. You were the first one to give donators huge bonuses and some private videos and shit that the other people didnt get. You live like a bum because you dont have a real job. Just watch other estonian youtubers and streamers. They do videos, streams AND have a job that brings in real money to pay taxes, food, etc. The part that you think you live like a bum is retarded. You go to gym and want to eat chicken fillet every day. Do you think everyone can do that while just pumping out videos and having no real job? And dont get me even started with "but that is my real job, i wanna do that... bla bla bla." If you say you live like a bum and cant pay for the shit you want and it doesnt give you the money you need to live through the month then it isnt a real job. Get your shit together. I personally have nothing against other estonian streamers who also have donation options (unlike you who trashed Godhyr a while back for making money), its just you.


Honestly it doesn't matter, the build is decent and most are having a bunch of fun with it (including me). That's all that should matter in the context of this post.

More related to the build, any suggestions on increasing DO damage? I've got gems roughly level 18 and I'm lvl 86 atm, however it still seems that most damage and clearing is done with bane still.

I have also yet to incorporate essence drain, should I get rid of wither totems and replace it with essence drain?


DO is mostly there for support, to have a nice safe cushion for anything thats near you. Just keep leveling gems to 20 and you are fine, maybe 21-s even.
Single target you spam all you got, Bane, ED, Blight, Wither Totem..
Last edited by HDTanel on Apr 1, 2019, 4:41:08 PM
New PS4 player here so excuse me if this is a dumb question, but with an 180 STR req and only 90 in your build how are you equipping death's oath ?

EDIT: I really should read the rest of the thread before asking questions like this smh.
Last edited by VonDeepah on Apr 4, 2019, 6:37:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info