[3.7][HC/SC]Kira's Broke Tectonic Slam Juggernaut|6.9k+ life and 1M+ DPS with 30c|Shaper & Elder

"
horstbube wrote:
I am pushing 80 right now. The build still works very great. Map sustain is the limiting factor for me right now.

Btw, check out the Circle of Guilt ring with 2 Herald of Purity mods. While expensive (got mine for 100c) it is a huge dps boost. Perhaps it can be added in the ideal gear section.

Spoiler

Nice find! I'll add that to the guide.
I think you forgot for a ring that incredibly raises your DPS. SteelRing.
im using this, buyed for 22c

Yes yes i think 18 life, but my hp is pretty good.
Now my dps with buff and 4 charge 360k
Im too use Abyss. I think you need onlt 40% dmg take or you instantly die. Not have problem with die/hp. But im play in party content.

İ am level 73 and got 5100 hp but lab traps hurts like hell and i die a lot. what can i do about it?

Nothing, traps cause damage in the % ratio of your HP.
All that remains is for you to raise your HP, to be very careful.
"
LogacalZen wrote:
I think you forgot for a ring that incredibly raises your DPS. SteelRing.
im using this, buyed for 22c

Yes yes i think 18 life, but my hp is pretty good.
Now my dps with buff and 4 charge 360k
Im too use Abyss. I think you need onlt 40% dmg take or you instantly die. Not have problem with die/hp. But im play in party content.

I intentionally left steel rings out because of their high cost. I can't exactly advertise the build as a budget build if a single ring costs 20+ chaos.

Yeah, I imagine that Abyssus works well if you can stay alive.

"
yumrukcan wrote:
İ am level 73 and got 5100 hp but lab traps hurts like hell and i die a lot. what can i do about it?

Have a bleed immune flask so you can pop it when you get hit by one that causes bleeding. Use a granite flask (Lion's Roar works) when running past traps to take less damage.

Best overall option is, though, to just never not get hit. You are meant to dodge the traps instead of to tank them with your face (if you are a RF build or another build with high regen, it's possible). If you see anything you can damage, you can kill it to activate life leech for some more sustain.
Hey I'm loving this build so far, but I have one question regarding ascendancies:

The biggest benefits in the "Undeniable" node require getting a critical strike. How are we supposed to crit if we have no innate crit chance (without Rigwald's Curse amulet, etc.)?

You specifically mention Elemental Overload is useless to us but don't mention why Undeniable should be chosen.

EDIT: I'm playing Hardcore, and I'm leaning more toward the following changes to this build to improve survivability:

Unstoppable > Unflinching > Unyielding (damage and AoE per end charge!) > Unrelenting (for that sweet chaos resist!)

Since these ascendancies scale with more endurance charges, I will use Xoph's Blood to save 2 points on Avatar of Fire and drop the "Berserking" attack speed branch on the tree. This will free up skill points so I can get 2 extra endurance charges on the tree, bringing my total End charges to 6. After level 90, I can spend 2 additional points to get a 7th endurance charge.

I hope this makes sense. I will let you know how it works into late game.

Thanks!
Last edited by Obryn on Mar 21, 2019, 10:04:48 AM
"
Obryn wrote:
Hey I'm loving this build so far, but I have one question regarding ascendancies:

The biggest benefits in the "Undeniable" node require getting a critical strike. How are we supposed to crit if we have no innate crit chance (without Rigwald's Curse amulet, etc.)?

You specifically mention Elemental Overload is useless to us but don't mention why Undeniable should be chosen.

EDIT: I'm playing Hardcore, and I'm leaning more toward the following changes to this build to improve survivability:

Unstoppable > Unflinching > Unyielding (damage and AoE per end charge!) > Unrelenting (for that sweet chaos resist!)

Since these ascendancies scale with more endurance charges, I will use Xoph's Blood to save 2 points on Avatar of Fire and drop the "Berserking" attack speed branch on the tree. This will free up skill points so I can get 2 extra endurance charges on the tree, bringing my total End charges to 6. After level 90, I can spend 2 additional points to get a 7th endurance charge.

I hope this makes sense. I will let you know how it works into late game.

Thanks!

The attack speed boost from Undeniable is massive. That's the primary reason why I take it. This build is already low on attack speed due to base unarmed attack speed, so taking more out for tanky stats might actually make it less safe. You will be locked in position and won't be able to reposition yourself out of bad spots as quickly with shield charge.

This build is meant as a league starter in softcore to clear most of the atlas while being on a tight budget so its sustain isn't amazing to start with, and I don't think it'll become much better with a few percentages of damage reduction. I'd personally respec the character into a molten strike build if you are dropping enough currency on it for a Xoph's Blood.

Last edited by KiraPoE on Mar 21, 2019, 1:20:58 PM
This is a Great Budget Starter Build for Melee , good work !
Got around to clearing Elder off my map, first time fighting him, did it deathless no problems!

I did 2 of the guardians with a friend so I'm not going to upload those videos. I hope the 3 videos I added help show off the potential of the build a bit.
Gave this a try and I'm finding it really squishy, I must be doing something wrong. AoE clearspeed is fine, yellow and unique mobs take forever to kill, so maybe my items are terrible. I had to drop Deidbell to resistance cap so it could be that mainly. Any suggestions? Char is "Imhardbrah"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info