vixen's entrapment and bane clarification

"
Ghonosyph wrote:
Hello Exiles!

Found an interesting interaction with the new vixen's entrapment gloves, and also bane with multiple curses attached.

It seems if you put 3 curses on bane directly(in my tabula lets say), the visual representation on enemies doesnt show more than one, as if the bane casts only one curse on the enemy* (i have 3 curses available to apply to the enemy via items and skills)

So with that in mind i attempted to place a bane, temp chains, and enfeeble in my vixens gloves thinking it might cast bane buffed up with the other two curses. this obviously doesnt work, so i took the bane out to try to at least gain 2 extra curses from the glove trigger.

It seems that this doesnt work either. the visual aoe effect goes off around my character that the curses are blasted out, but the bane + despair seems to overwrite the enfeeble and temp chains. the little symbol doesnt appear overhead on the enemies... just doesnt seem to be working as it reads. maybe its just a visual thing, maybe not! would be good to get some info/clarification on how its intended to work!

Thanks <3 ghon

Hoping the below will clarify everything:
- If Bane is not socketed in Vixen's Entrapment, Bane can trigger curses socketed in Vixen's Entrapment
- If Bane is socketed in Vixen's Entrapment, other curse skills cannot trigger Bane
- Bane's damage bonus from curses is based on the curses linked to Bane, curses that are triggered from Vixen's Entrapment will not increases Bane's damage when you cast Bane
- If Bane is socketed in Vixen's Entrapment and you also have curses socketed in there, Bane will not trigger those curses as those curses now have 2 different triggers (Bane and the mod on the gloves)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info