Bane and Asenath's Chant

If I socket Bane and two curses in a 4 link Asenath's chant Bane casts when I attack with a bow but neither of the curses are applied. Additionally neither curse is ever cast separately.

Moving bane out of the helmet and casting manually applies both curses as you would normally expect.
Having only curses in the helmet results in both curses being cast on bow attack.

Is this intentional? I would have expected Bane to also apply the curses from the helm, or at least for one of the curses or bane to be selected, rather than just bane.

Thanks!
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2019, 9:45:50 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Reading around a bit, I imagine this is similar to this thread:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2221312

The curse is completely disabled if in the helm supported by Bane or <spell>+CoH. It won't cast via the helm trigger and won't be triggered by Bane or CoH either. In both cases the only thing cast by the helm is the main spell (Bane or <spell>).

Cheers!

Yeah, this is correct behaviour. Each of the curse skills is being affected by two different triggers (Bane and Asenath's Chant).

Skills are only allowed a single trigger - skills with multiple triggers are disabled and cannot be used or triggered at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info