[Retired Thread] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Old)

"
wkaos wrote:
Melting all content...

Not sure how much dps :/ A LOT

I was wondering, should I switch my belt jewel with this one?

Yup that jewel fits perfectly.
Which added damage to spells type is the best for this build?
Fire/Lightning/Cold/Phys/Chaos ?
"
wkaos wrote:
Which added damage to spells type is the best for this build?
Fire/Lightning/Cold/Phys/Chaos ?
Do you use Avatar of Fire?

If yes, anything except physical or fire is a waste.
BTW this is one of the best SSF/League Starter builds out there. Thanks a ton!
All that and a bag of chips!
Hi,

I would just like to ask how does build perform without the shaper and elder base items?

Reason why I am asking is with how 3.9 is gonna be that we have rare shaper and elder base types and they are going to cost a lot more then they do now.

I am looking at rolling this build in 3.9
Kind of same question here, might league start with this and upgrade with some currency to the FP build. Will you update this build also ?
"
DTBA wrote:
Hi,

I would just like to ask how does build perform without the shaper and elder base items?

Reason why I am asking is with how 3.9 is gonna be that we have rare shaper and elder base types and they are going to cost a lot more then they do now.

I am looking at rolling this build in 3.9

It's a little hard to say right now. I think it's at least somewhat likely that the +1 totem affix goes away from the Shaper pool, and we need to see the new caster options in the new influence pools to judge how the build is going to be affected overall. If I was forced to guess, I think it probably won't matter that much when they are replaced by new influence items.

"
thomzon wrote:
Kind of same question here, might league start with this and upgrade with some currency to the FP build. Will you update this build also ?

Unfortunately I'm not sure I will have time to update this guide and the Freezing Pulse one since 3.9 is going to be such a large update. I might be able to suggest a passive tree update when we get that information next week, but because such a large update is tucked between two major holidays it's likely this build doesn't get a full guide update (unless it happens well into the league).
Thanks for the reply. I would say FP is definitely superior, so I understand your choice :-)
Hi, What do you think about the new Ivory Tower chest. https://i.redd.it/mdh8pt9n2a341.jpg

What changes would you make on your skill tree to prepare for it?
Would you take Sanctuary of Thought instead of Conviction of Power?
Could you then run herald of ash with blood magic and run anger and zealotry in the rings?

Here is a paste bin changing the tree a bit, changing the armor, and adding anger and burning damage+blood magic to HoA. https://pastebin.com/r2ie3Dm2

Thanks
Last edited by bloodycliff on Dec 8, 2019, 3:07:30 PM
Probably a dumb question but why use flame dash and lightning warp?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info