[Retired Thread] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Old)

"
Babyrager wrote:
That's Tabula-guy from your stream. I want to thank your for guide one more time - easiest Uber Elder in my life, total gear net worth is about 5-7 ex, that is pretty good. I do some changes, beacause i hate Lightning warp, but despite my weird skill build fight with Uber was easy.

Glad to hear these comments, Uber Elder seems like he is getting his butt kicked this league. :D
What are your thoughts on Multiple Totems Support? Having 5 totems gives more damage then 3 no?
"
jokerjr wrote:
What are your thoughts on Multiple Totems Support? Having 5 totems gives more damage then 3 no?

It doesn't wind up being a damage increase because the Multiple Totem support gem itself comes with a significant damage penalty that the extra totems don't really make up for. We also already get to summon 2 totems per cast just for being a Hierophant so we don't need that aspect of the gem.
Hello!

How do You install 2 totems at a time without the multiple totem gem?

How can you get 4 totems?
I am playing chieftain with same build and have only 3, with tukohama shield, Ancentral bond and 1 base. Only 3.

Multiple totem reduce my damage a lot (
"
koldmialj wrote:
Hello!

How do You install 2 totems at a time without the multiple totem gem?

How can you get 4 totems?
I am playing chieftain with same build and have only 3, with tukohama shield, Ancentral bond and 1 base. Only 3.

Multiple totem reduce my damage a lot (

They are bonuses from Hierophant Ascendancy, which is why your Chieftain doesn't have them.
You use Elemental focus Support and Combustion Support. With Elemental Focus you cant ignite enemy so does using both makes combustion pretty useless... Especially chance to ignite and -fire resist... or am i missing something with elemental focus?
Last edited by jokerjr on Jun 23, 2019, 9:18:22 AM
"
jokerjr wrote:
You use Elemental focus Support and Combustion Support. With Elemental Focus you cant ignite enemy so does using both makes combustion pretty useless... Especially chance to ignite and -fire resist... or am i missing something with elemental focus?

It does prevent the ignite and thus fire resistance debuff. We're only using it for the more multiplier, because it winds up being slightly stronger than Added Fire Damage when you have enough "Gain Physical as Extra Fire" damage also coming from your gear.
Hey mate, leveling this as my third character (SSFbtw ^^, got lucky with an Essence Worm and RoS), having a blast so far. One thing I am curious about - what is the thought behind both Flame Dash and Lightning Warp? I always end up using just one movement skill personally.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
"
Hey mate, leveling this as my third character (SSFbtw ^^, got lucky with an Essence Worm and RoS), having a blast so far. One thing I am curious about - what is the thought behind both Flame Dash and Lightning Warp? I always end up using just one movement skill personally.

Honestly I just couldn't find a use for the sockets that I liked; totally optional and the first thing you should remove if you have a better use for those links. I mostly just wanted Lightning Warp since there are some gaps too far for Flame Dash to cross.

One thing I could see people messing with is some kind of Wave of Conviction / Trap Support setup so you could get Fire Exposure while you have Ancestral Bond. I tried it briefly and found it pretty clunky but it's an idea to actually get more DPS out of the links.
Curious: Why are you using Freezing Pulse if Holy Flame Totems are any good? ( you seem to not be playing with the set up in your guide)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info