[3.6] Low Budget - 10 Curse Winter Orb CI Occultist - 6.8 mil Shaper DPS. VIDEO BUILD GUIDE

@becauseimmanual Ahh now i see, thanks a lot!
"
I'm running this build at level 83, currently running red maps with no issues. My ES is a little low, only 5k, I have moved over to CI - mainly to prevent deaths from Syndicate and Delving.

Only on a 4L for winter orb and 5 socket Doedre's skin, but I do have +2 Worb on Doedre's Scorn. I found this build REALLY needed the +2 worb, but probably b/c I'm not using CwC right now. I've been looking at the pathing to see if there is an easy way to grab the other duration cluster.

Do you have Malediction yet? I ran a 4 link Winter Orb in my Doedre's Scorn for a bit too, but once you get Malediction you should buy a Realm Ender and 4 link it and run Winter Orb in there.
"
joshrose wrote:
"
I'm running this build at level 83, currently running red maps with no issues. My ES is a little low, only 5k, I have moved over to CI - mainly to prevent deaths from Syndicate and Delving.

Only on a 4L for winter orb and 5 socket Doedre's skin, but I do have +2 Worb on Doedre's Scorn. I found this build REALLY needed the +2 worb, but probably b/c I'm not using CwC right now. I've been looking at the pathing to see if there is an easy way to grab the other duration cluster.

Do you have Malediction yet? I ran a 4 link Winter Orb in my Doedre's Scorn for a bit too, but once you get Malediction you should buy a Realm Ender and 4 link it and run Winter Orb in there.

Yeah I have 4L Realm Ender currently and 5s Doedre's. I need to get 6l&6s, maybe I'll push that tonight. I also had to grab the 30str&30Dex nodes b/c I overleveled gems and didnt have the scours to bring them down lol. I think my profile is public.

I also want to add the dying sun but I havent been able to bring myself to pay 3ex for one.
Last edited by soilantgreen64 on Mar 12, 2019, 6:42:25 PM
Does casting the doedre effigy trigger the curses in vixen gloves?
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
"
macsdf1 wrote:
Does casting the doedre effigy trigger the curses in vixen gloves?

No
How does doedre's scorn +2 to curse gems affect winter orb? What's the catch?
"
akavangop wrote:
How does doedre's scorn +2 to curse gems affect winter orb? What's the catch?

You primarily want Doedre's scorn for the "20% increased damage per curse on enemy" stat. With 10 curses, this item provides massive damage.

The +2 to curse gems is stil useful thoigh. You need to cast one curse for the 3 in your gloves to cast too, so put that curse in your helm for a free +2 enfeeble, or whatever.
"
Only on a 4L for winter orb and 5 socket Doedre's skin, but I do have +2 Worb on Doedre's Scorn. I found this build REALLY needed the +2 worb
Was referring to this post. I'm guessing you missed +2 to curse gems part?

What would be the best way to level with at a league start? I wasn't following the spell changes for a few leagues..
"
akavangop wrote:
"
Only on a 4L for winter orb and 5 socket Doedre's skin, but I do have +2 Worb on Doedre's Scorn. I found this build REALLY needed the +2 worb

What would be the best way to level with at a league start? I wasn't following the spell changes for a few leagues..

They were probably referring to the helmet enchant (+2 max Winter Orb stages).
Sent from my Einhar Technologies Multidimensional Beast Net
"
akavangop wrote:
"

Yeah I meant the helm enchant. I leveled as freezing pulse until 32 then switched to Worb for the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info