[3.6] Low Budget - 10 Curse Winter Orb CI Occultist - 6.8 mil Shaper DPS. VIDEO BUILD GUIDE

I would also appreciate a quick map clear video showing the playstyle. Build definitely sounds like a cool concept.
I might be overlooking it but what pantheon?
How are you dealing with mana ? just purely mana potting or is there some leech somewhere?
"
Ladoona wrote:
How are you dealing with mana ? just purely mana potting or is there some leech somewhere?

Warlord's mark grant's 2% mana leech.
"
dahrken wrote:
I might be overlooking it but what pantheon?

Arakali is a good choice. You can run blood rage and immortal call to prov the increased ES recovery rate.

"
Bromog wrote:
I would also appreciate a quick map clear video showing the playstyle. Build definitely sounds like a cool concept.

Will do soon. Got the build working fairly well right now, but I still need to do uber lab and improve all of my rares. Might get a video up later tonight.
Video of early mapping added. Will add more soon! Hopefully I can get some red maps to show off tomorrow.
This is probably a stupid question but i'm new to the Path of Building program;

where can I find the rest of the gems you are using? I can see a few at the skills tab, but I don't see any curses there?

Sorry for the probably stupid question, it's a bit confusing for me.
Amazing build, loving it so far on a 5l WO CwC IS and 10 curses with Merciless lab. The damage is awesome and with bad equip I'm sitting at 5.2k ES. Still hybrid for now, I'll switch to CI as soon as I can get better equip.

What do you think about taking the new ES leech nodes? Or do you think that Vile Bastion will be enough?

"
Vaizar wrote:
This is probably a stupid question but i'm new to the Path of Building program;

where can I find the rest of the gems you are using? I can see a few at the skills tab, but I don't see any curses there?

Sorry for the probably stupid question, it's a bit confusing for me.

When you go to the "skills" tab, the names you see there are grouped skills: if you click on, for example, "chest curses", you'll notice that a list appears right next to the main window where these grouped skills, in that list you'll find the curses socketed in the chest.
Sent from my Einhar Technologies Multidimensional Beast Net
I'm running this build at level 83, currently running red maps with no issues. My ES is a little low, only 5k, I have moved over to CI - mainly to prevent deaths from Syndicate and Delving.

Only on a 4L for winter orb and 5 socket Doedre's skin, but I do have +2 Worb on Doedre's Scorn. I found this build REALLY needed the +2 worb, but probably b/c I'm not using CwC right now. I've been looking at the pathing to see if there is an easy way to grab the other duration cluster.
@becauseimmanual Ahh now i see, thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info