[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

I just started this, but a good friend of mine is playing this build, and he’s destroying everything, and he’s up to T16 so far. He said the survivability is much better this league due to the life increase. So thanks for putting together this great build that’s flying under the radar. Much easier than the overly complicated summoner builds
"
Mentoya wrote:
I just started this, but a good friend of mine is playing this build, and he’s destroying everything, and he’s up to T16 so far. He said the survivability is much better this league due to the life increase. So thanks for putting together this great build that’s flying under the radar. Much easier than the overly complicated summoner builds

Hi!

Im glad you guys like the build!!
Its a very easy and beginner friendly build as you said :)

Best regards, Mrseanconnor
im playing this build too, lvl 68.. after act 8, i stopped trying to win Casia, just waste of time... playing with only two totems yet, need a six-link

why is the fire resist 143% over max? im trying to get anothers mods since dont need that much (sorry, english is not my native language)
Good morning,

I also used this build as league starter and I am really happy with it.

The blight encounters may be difficult in some situations with only two totems (depending on the positions of the portals/resistances/towerpositions) but do not give up @Notits, I can clear nearly all of them, mostly focusing on CC or tank towers and using my totems to kill the mobs.

One thing I can not figure out is where the source for the 5th totem is.
Is it possible you copied a templar-guide template and did not correct the number @Havock5700?
1st totem is implemented - 2nd from skill tree - 3rd from multiple totems sup. - 4th from shield is what I come up with
"
Fertis wrote:
Good morning,
Is it possible you copied a templar-guide template and did not correct the number @Havock5700?
1st totem is implemented - 2nd from skill tree - 3rd from multiple totems sup. - 4th from shield is what I come up with

Multiple totems support gives you +2 maximum totems :)
"
Jon_KO wrote:
"
Fertis wrote:
Good morning,

Multiple totems support gives you +2 maximum totems :)

thank's a lot
Hi!

Wanna play this build in ssf hc, as it looks like very safe and more tanky than the hierophant one.

Never made any map farming, can we get all the stuff easily even in ssf?
Sir can i ask should i need to rush my passives until ancestral bond or just save it for later?im using chieftain last league yet when i unlocked ancestral bond at the early level my damage is still not good my totems still cant kill anybody and its kinda boring to run and deploy totems all over again any advice sir?thanks in advance and sorry for grammars
Currently level 65 with this build what would you suggest as an end game weapon would a scepter be better than a wand?
Hi there,

First, thank you for the build sharing, i'm currently lvl 76 and it feels pretty cool.

Second, i would like to understand : i have one item without gems setup.
In your build, gems setup are :
Chest -> totem (6s)
Head -> immortal call (4s)
Gloves -> escape (4s)
Weapon -> curse (3s)
Ring 1 -> aura (1s)
Ring 2 -> aura (2s)
Foot -> golem (4s)
Shield/weapon2 -> ??? nothing ??? (3s)

I'm running haste aura and have almost no more mana (with the 2 ring and aura). What should i use on the 3 slot left item ?

I suppose it could make a huge boost or something ?
Did i miss something ?

(sorry for my approximativ english, it's not my native langage)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info