[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

nvm got my answer
Last edited by Sparhawk2014 on Jun 9, 2019, 10:45:13 AM
Then, when we got currency enough, how should to be the perfect crafted sceptre for this build?... (Yes I prefer Sceptre to move with Leap Slam :)), or its a huge loose of damage against wands...

One more thing, I´m mapping now with sire of shards, and seems awesome, what do you think to play with sire of shard and in the chest a kaom´s heart?...

And:
"
SuperBrother1 wrote:
Hi,

The 2. question is, why you took Increased Critical Strike over Controlled Destruction?

SuperBrother
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jun 9, 2019, 2:15:33 PM
"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello.I am now lvl 38,got some questions about the build
-got some mana problems now while lvling,how is this handeld on maping?
-how do we get 5th totem?
-1 with A.Bond,1 with shield,that is 3.What am i missing?
And question for guys that got in endgame.
How is the build doing when we need to pull all the legion mobs?

Hi!

When you reach lvl 38 you will get Multiple Totem support witch gives you the last 2 totems :)
About the mana issue is on the build description: just buy 1 essence worm and put your Anger gem in that ring.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
Not much of a mana issue, but having to constantly use potions even with essence worm to keep up my mana between totem casts. I'm moving towards some of the mana regen nodes and others to try to help but just wondering if thats normal.
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Then, when we got currency enough, how should to be the perfect crafted sceptre for this build?... (Yes I prefer Sceptre to move with Leap Slam :)), or its a huge loose of damage against wands...

One more thing, I´m mapping now with sire of shards, and seems awesome, what do you think to play with sire of shard and in the chest a kaom´s heart?...

And:
"
SuperBrother1 wrote:
Hi,

The 2. question is, why you took Increased Critical Strike over Controlled Destruction?

SuperBrother

coz if you looked at the POB tree, this is a crit build
Hi again,

Any advise on my character?

Health check required.
"
Havock5700 wrote:
Leveling Skill Tree 3.7
Part 1 - www.poeurl.com/cqmd
Part 2 - www.poeurl.com/cqmf
Part 3 - www.poeurl.com/cqmh
Part 4 - www.poeurl.com/cqmn

I just picked up that the skill trees above differ drastically from the Path of Building pastebin link you gave. Which tree is the correct one?
"
Sparhawk2014 wrote:
"
Havock5700 wrote:
Leveling Skill Tree 3.7
Part 1 - www.poeurl.com/cqmd
Part 2 - www.poeurl.com/cqmf
Part 3 - www.poeurl.com/cqmh
Part 4 - www.poeurl.com/cqmn

I just picked up that the skill trees above differ drastically from the Path of Building pastebin link you gave. Which tree is the correct one?

Hi!

this tree links you linked me are the correct ones, the POB link is up to date but you might check path of building for updates, few others had same problem but updated the client and its working again.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
The ascendancy points don't taunt still do they? (Arohangui)
Last edited by TheBobRoss on Jun 10, 2019, 4:56:43 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:

I ended up with a Sire of Shards and decided to try it out as well, I've been very impressed so far. I also like Leap Slam so it feels nice.

Mana is the main problem for me, I am having to use mana flasks a lot at the moment

Loving the build so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info