[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

Can you explain more about the ascendancy, now that 1% leech from totem is moved to Tukohama, shouldnt we take it ?
"
hkjeff wrote:
Hi hav,

I followed the guild and I die a lot during mapping, any help?

I only got fire resistance capped tho.

I die so much too, all kill me, porcupines, 2 shots, 1 shotted I open a chest and die, puff its a pain to do maps in this way, I think this build is so weak to do maps properly, I will probably change to another more tanky build...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jun 9, 2019, 1:58:06 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
"
hkjeff wrote:
Hi hav,

I die so much too, all kill me, porcupines, 2 shots, 1 shotted I open a chest and die, puff its a pain to do maps in this way, I think this build is so weak to do maps properly, I will probably change to another more tanky build...

Hi!

then you play the playstyle wrong man, check my other videos there i kill content bosses without dying and T16 maps without dying.

You need to have the totems as your shield, very important!
you cant just rush trhough anything and hope for survivability :)

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
hailua9x wrote:
Can you explain more about the ascendancy, now that 1% leech from totem is moved to Tukohama, shouldnt we take it ?

Hi!

its optional, we would lose a big amount of total dps if we head for Tukahoma.
Arohongui is also defensive in that case that enemies deal less damage close to our totems + totems get immune to fire res witch open a world for us! we can now run any phys/elemental reflect maps.

My advice is to go for Arohongui for all the +++ we get there.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 wrote:

Hi!

Arohongui is also defensive in that case that enemies deal less damage close to our totems + totems get immune to fire res witch open a world for us! we can now run any phys/elemental reflect maps.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Do you think I can take it instead of Tasalio?
"
Havock5700 wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:
"
hkjeff wrote:
Hi hav,

Hi!

then you play the playstyle wrong man, check my other videos there i kill content bosses without dying and T16 maps without dying.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Well I give it a try, it seems its my playstile, I normally play melle full contact :) ...

Could you explain why is Cerberus your choice for the weapon?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jun 9, 2019, 4:28:37 AM

Hi!

Regards, Mrseanconnor[/quote]

Well I give it a try, it seems its my playstile, I normally play melle full contact :) ...

Could you explain why is Cerberus your choice for the weapon?...[/quote]

Hi!

understand, im also a good old meele close combat figter ;)
Cerberus is just a cheap option wand cuz of that spell damage, u can buy one of those or just a rare wand with some spell damage / crit / elemental damage until u can afford a gg Wand / craft a gg wand :)

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
hailua9x wrote:
"
Havock5700 wrote:

Hi!

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Do you think I can take it instead of Tasalio?

Hi!

yes you can do that :)
Hello.I am now lvl 38,got some questions about the build
-got some mana problems now while lvling,how is this handeld on maping?
-how do we get 5th totem?
-1 with A.Bond,1 with shield,that is 3.What am i missing?
And question for guys that got in endgame.
How is the build doing when we need to pull all the legion mobs?
Hi,

i am following your guide and it works pretty well so far (lvl 71, started mapping). The Boss Dps is insane, just saying.

Now, in the Endgame of all things, i have life problems and i have to change some stuff in the Passive Tree so i can survive a little better.

Can you update your Path of Building? its still on Patch 3.6 and if i see this corrctly, you updated your picture in your guide.

The 2. question is, why you took Increased Critical Strike over Controlled Destruction?

What gear do you use or used for as an example how to maximise the build?

Thank you in edvance.

SuperBrother
Last edited by SuperBrother1 on Jun 9, 2019, 8:09:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info