[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

Welcome to my very first build guide!

I will be playing and developing the build from Synthesis league start so expect more info in the coming days. Any suggestions and help is also appreciated. You can also follow the progress from my stream. twitch.tv/rhaxiss

Please note that I wont be replying to this thread while playing, if you want answers faster I highly recommend checking out my stream.

I'm going to run the staff version since it looks like it'll be a lot more dmg especially if you can get + levels for ire.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/h2jWSudB

Regular tree for people with no PoB: http://poeurl.com/ckcF

Pros
- Good EHP
- Immune to stun if you have shrouds.
- A lot of attack and cast speed for smooth clearing.
- EB lets us reserve all our mana
- Big hits that will end up shocking big bosses
- Aesthetics of a new skill. :)

Cons
- Can't do ele reflect
- Channeling forces you to stand still and be a punching bag sometimes

Gear
Spoiler
Aim for high life and es, a lot of rares so res capping should be easy. Shaped staff extra phys dmg as extra lightning and +lightning gems will be the endgame goal. Try to keep your ES around 40% of your Life any less will lower your ehp.
My current gear:

Recommended uniques
Spoiler
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Devouring_Diadem

Devouring Diadem is really good for this build, with built in EB you can save 2 points from the passive tree, get 2 big auras and 1 herald and get some sustain for mapping.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carcass_Jack

Carcass Jack might be a good option to consider as well since everything it has synergizes well with the build.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Agnerod_West
Agnerod West is extremely good starter if you're going for the staff version.

Gem Links
Spoiler
Divine Ire - Infused Channeling - Energy Leech - Phys to Lightning - Crit Strikes - Crit dmg/Inc AOE/Lightning pen (maps)- Conc (bosses)
Note that these might change in the future once we get to test stuff out

Wave of Conviction - Curse on hit - Elemental weakness

Auras: There's a lot of options with the auras. You can run zealotry + discipline/some herald or give up discipline and go double herald. Even switch zealotry to wrath or hatred. For mapping I'm currently going with Hatred - HoI - Arctic armour after diadem I'll switch AA to discipline. For bosses I'll go Zealotry - Wrath - Discipline

Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify / Flame dash - faster casting

CWDT (lvl 1) - Immortal call (lvl 3)- Increased Duration - Lightning Golem (lvl 3)

Jewels
Spoiler
Try to get life on jewels after that any number of these mods:

- Critical Strike Multiplier with Lightning Skills
- Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells
- Critical Strike Multiplier with Elemental Skills
- Increased Global Physical Damage
- Increased Lightning Damage
- Increased Spell Damage while holding a Shield
- Increased Area Damage
- Increased Cast Speed while holding a Shield
- Increased Cast Speed with Lightning Skills

Ascendancy
Spoiler
Swift Killer -> Ghost Dance -> Escape artist -> Harness the void

Pantheon
Spoiler
For mapping: Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Shakari
For bosses: Soul of Solaris

Bandits
Spoiler
Help Alira

Leveling
Spoiler
Plenty of ways to level, Storm brand, explosive trap, freezing pulse are all good. You get Divine Ire at level 28 from Act3. You start using it right away. Take EB and MOM at same time once you have decent amount of ES. I took them around level 40-50. PoB has leveling trees.

Videos
Spoiler
Minotaur kill: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/394352119 (Sorry about the music :D )

Last edited by Rhaxis on Mar 13, 2019, 5:26:13 PM
Last bumped on May 20, 2019, 7:03:04 AM
Reserved
I like this one will try it at the beginning, and I will be watching the post for future updates
"
Podwodny wrote:
I like this one will try it at the beginning, and I will be watching the post for future updates

Thanks! I'll try to get some updates within few days once I get to test stuff out.
I'm also interested in this build. I think Trickster Divine Ire is a good fit. Let's hope it develops well. :)
"
TeddyMannen wrote:
I'm also interested in this build. I think Trickster Divine Ire is a good fit. Let's hope it develops well. :)

Yeah it should be fine, we get alot of cast speed and that should really help making channel spells feel good for clearing.
PoB has been updated a bit for more aoe nodes, will see how well it actually works with Divine Ire.
I'm interested in this build, but i have a question:

in the PoB Link you have gloves with 3x 25% phys to lightning conversion.

1.) how do you get 3x the same mod on an item ingame (not possible as fas as i know)?
2.) wasn't there something in the patch notes like that you can only have one conversion mod on a crafted item?
"
SpyNe4r wrote:

1.) how do you get 3x the same mod on an item ingame (not possible as fas as i know)?
2.) wasn't there something in the patch notes like that you can only have one conversion mod on a crafted item?

Great to hear! To answer your questions:

1) You cannot get that in game, its there mainly to simulate 1 glove enchant and the 50% conversion from Divine Ire skill gem itself. But if we end up going for phys to lightning gem none of the extra conversion on gloves is required.

2) That's correct. You can craft 1 conversion on gloves now.
"
Rhaxis wrote:
"
SpyNe4r wrote:

Great to hear! To answer your questions:

1) You cannot get that in game, its there mainly to simulate 1 glove enchant and the 50% conversion from Divine Ire skill gem itself. But if we end up going for phys to lightning gem none of the extra conversion on gloves is required.

2) That's correct. You can craft 1 conversion on gloves now.

Ah, ok. that makes a lot more sense now :D Thank you very much. I think i made my decision, since it looks very ssf doable ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info