The Fate of Tawm'r Isley

"
"
Potential lore link with the second-to-last paragraph in Gaza's post here.

This is based on what one of the devs said in a podcast (Front Seat Gamer ep 126, at 1:02:35)

@SpudOfDoom, there was an ilvl 64 drop in Heist League, most likely in Belly of the Beast Act 9. We had a conversation with this guy and even looked at his Client.exe and i 100% sure that he wasn't doing anything Syndicate-related by the time his Cloak dropped. Even if he did, he'd had to run hundereds of Belly of the Beast instances which is insane.

He probably got it from Elreon in Foothills (zone lvl 62 + 2ilvls from the fact that Elreon is a unique mob) which is a pretty popular zone to farm delirium/temples

Im pretty sure there is another way to get it since Gaza posted "have you tried fishing?" on reddit after the rework (https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a8ufjf/cant_get_cloak_of_tawmr_isley_since_the_masters/ecfvj08/) and apparently people from this thread got it with the "trade secret". I guess the creator is fine with it being undiscovered by masses?
Last edited by Neveroyatnii on Nov 20, 2020, 12:16:29 PM
"
He probably got it from Elreon in Foothills (zone lvl 62 + 2ilvls from the fact that Elreon is a unique mob) which is a pretty popular zone to farm delirium/temples

As i already mentioned, i've looked over entire Act 9 Client.txt file, there was 1 Syndicate mission in The Vastiri Desert with Guff.

"
Im pretty sure there is another way to get it since Gaza posted "have you tried fishing?" on reddit after the rework (https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a8ufjf/cant_get_cloak_of_tawmr_isley_since_the_masters/ecfvj08/) and apparently people from this thread got it with the "trade secret". I guess the creator is fine with it being undiscovered by masses?

In conversation, Gaza mentioned that he's thought Elreon was the only method after rework, even more, this forum post is originally led to the old masters and eventually to the Elreon method. Fishng comments by Gaza is most likely just bait or having fun of people.
Maybe the item would have been okay to look into for ES necros before the nerf in 3.0, but nowadays? I don't see it have any purpose other than filling a slot in unique tab for collecting purposes.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info