The Fate of Tawm'r Isley

(Legion league)

Trade secret, I'm afraid.

It's a shame that GGG is determined to prevent us from playing Animate Weapon in Blight League, I've made several over the past few years and this cloak is ALWAYS a staple.
It drops from Elreon Fortification encounters. Not sure how that has anything to do with the lore but there it is.
"
Retrosaur wrote:
It drops from Elreon Fortification encounters. Not sure how that has anything to do with the lore but there it is.

Is this confirmed true? Not a recipe?
"
"
Retrosaur wrote:

Is this confirmed true? Not a recipe?

It's true that the cloak drops from Syndicate encounters if conditions are right for it to do so. According to the wiki it can also be obtained from Divination cards, but the wiki is often wrong unfortunately so can't say that's true.

The thread by Gaza supposedly contains clues (or maybe just clue) on how to obtain the cloak outside of a syndicate encounter. If anyone has cracked it they haven't publicly revealed the how-to. Then again, if it is more difficult to obtain it via a non-syndicate method why would anyone bother ? Perhaps it's time for less subtle clue sets or for someone to finally share the method.
there's a number of maps named in that paragraph and it looks like it might also be a drop in HOGM
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
(Legion league)

It's a shame that GGG is determined to prevent us from playing Animate Weapon in Blight League, I've made several over the past few years and this cloak is ALWAYS a staple.

A couple of questions if I may.

1. Is there a non-Elreon (Syndicate encounter) method to obtain the cloak Y/N ?
2. Do high level maps need to be regal orbed or influenced some other way for a better chance for a drop to occur. Y/N
3. Does it require multiple different maps in a sequence or just the one for a drop to spawn Y/N ?

Helpful responses would be greatly appreciated. Not asking for the trade secret, just a better indication of the methodology one has to pursue to seek a cloak that is not Elreon based !
Last edited by BowWizard on Jun 19, 2020, 3:34:53 PM
"
(Legion league)

It's just been confirmed that the cloak has dropped from a non Elreon source in a story zone location (so non syndicate method) in Heist league.

Pirate - if you're out there it would be nice to know what your method was to see if it's the same or there is now a third drop mechanism. You can PM me if you don't want to broadcast it.
Last edited by BowWizard on Sep 22, 2020, 7:02:59 PM
It's kind of fun that a mystery of where an item drops might still exist.
It drops from
Spoiler
Elreon in Betrayal encounters
. Potential lore link with the second-to-last paragraph in Gaza's post here.

This is based on what one of the devs said in a podcast (Front Seat Gamer ep 126, at 1:02:35)
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
Potential lore link with the second-to-last paragraph in Gaza's post here.

This is based on what one of the devs said in a podcast (Front Seat Gamer ep 126, at 1:02:35)

@SpudOfDoom, there was an ilvl 64 drop in Heist League, most likely in Belly of the Beast Act 9. We had a conversation with this guy and even looked at his Client.exe and i 100% sure that he wasn't doing anything Syndicate-related by the time his Cloak dropped. Even if he did, he'd had to run hundereds of Belly of the Beast instances which is insane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info