a

"
sarka09 wrote:
"
neagah13 wrote:

oh, and almost forgot, having troubles with dex

first time playing poe and this build is amazing!
I'm nowhere close to your gear but like this guy, have some issue with missing dex.

Great guide!

Sorry for the long wait, was busy racing (and failed miserably)

Basically our amulet is the slot which fixes our dex requirements, as it's fairly easy to get this stat on them.
"
Ishodnik604 wrote:
Sorry for my bad english!

How I can accumulate 6k+ life?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/Ishodnik604/characters

I am compared my life stats on equipment and Ulys stats. Difference is near 30 points. But I have only 5,5K life.

P.S. Sorry for that english again))))

Your account is set to private :/ You can change that by entering the 'Privacy Settings'.
Hey Uly, thanks for the guide. I am currently playing fairly comfortably at T13-14, although i opt to skip some bosses since I feel like I get one shot for no reason.

Can you take a loot at my profile and see what's the best way to improve the character for both damage and survival? I have just one exalt and ~200 chaos.
"
david0925 wrote:
Hey Uly, thanks for the guide. I am currently playing fairly comfortably at T13-14, although i opt to skip some bosses since I feel like I get one shot for no reason.

Can you take a loot at my profile and see what's the best way to improve the character for both damage and survival? I have just one exalt and ~200 chaos.

Late reply but:

I would swap out balefire, it doesn't do much for our damage
Getting a rare elder ring (preferably coral, for +90 life combined)

You can also unspec some damage nodes to get more life near Consitution and Purity of Flesh.
Great build for newer players! Have been practising this build in SSF HC. Finished the Kammel Race and am currently trying to finish the FLashback - Ripped 87 and currently 86 and counting.

I'd be interested to hear how people are speeding up their act10 Kitava - I've been using a combination of Holy Flame Totem early into Stormbrand/WoC.

Currently 4 linking WoC for really faster clear and switching to PF for bigger trash/bosses.

Would love to see a physical damage tweak that benefits this build for 3.7. Keep up the good work Uly!

Okay, previously announced super endgame variant is here :D
It beats the default version both in effective health pool and has around 4-5x times the damage.
Question, how far where you able to go down in the mines?
Last edited by downcasp on Jun 3, 2019, 3:15:37 PM
UlyUly when we can expect your new build/guide for legion??
I have worked on correcting all of the issues with grammar and spelling, replaced overused words and added some missing information.
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 5, 2019, 1:01:26 PM
My Berserker guide is out!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2513974
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 5, 2019, 6:48:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info