[OUTDATED] [3.6] [CLEAR][BERSERKER] Smite SSF HC viable

Congratulations on your smite ssfhc synthesis, great achievement.

Just wondering if you were going sunder, any helpful tips off the top of your head as I might try getting past 85 in the flashback lol. Would it be the same tree as smite, same fast weapon, is sunder ok without the heralds? Is sunder good with the decrease in attack speed from the skill?

Really grabbed my interest with your superb achievement and the idea of getting decent damage but with good ehp, well done fella.
thanks mane.

Will you scale with phys or ele damage?

I decided to play pure phys double strike, simply because I hate it and this is probably the last league where it is shit so I feel like its my duty to give phys ANOTHER chance. And abyss jewels are actually unethical.

7100 ehp without gear and jewels at level 99. This should do the trick for the 11k.

Well the best tip that I could think is if you are willing to waste some hours for having a nice time in white and yellow maps, farm a tabula in blood aquaduct. In a race to level 100 its sooo worth it.

Stick to the hp thresholds I posted in the levelling section, might be overtly cautious but better safe than sorry.

Skip map bosses, red beasts or whatever if they are too annoying. Get chaos res on gear via crafts before you run incursions. Keep the syndicate at low levels by interogating the guys with 2 stars all the time.

Was thinking something around the same tactics and tree as smite but elemental sunder.
Yea same tree works, just keep in mind that I skilled all this mana because of the 10% extra MoM of the breastplate so a normal MoM doesnt skill that much.

Best weapon would be a siege axe like that one of my char "Hyenaboi" I think.

You could actually go with Elemental focus for even more damage in your sunder setup cause the 5% chance to freeze/shock/ignite is irrelevant anyway. Also you might get better clear speed with Resolute Techniques instead of Ele Overload.

Elemental Overload and Multistrike are not good friends and Multistrike is needed due to autotargeting.

So a good 6l would be: Sunder - Multistrike - ele damage with attacks - Added cold - Elemental Focus - Added Lightning

And once you got 200-300 flat damage from abyss jewels/gear and chest that easily recolor to 4 reds you exchange added lightning damage for Ruthless.

Should be not all too hard to get 300-400k dps that way and you dont need more.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on May 2, 2019, 12:17:05 AM
Pastebin PoB: https://pastebin.com/UxT95aR2

Thats what I would play with ele sunder. Gear of the lvl 95 league starter of Betrayal league, Hyenaboi. I really loved this char, the 2 essence worm work very well.

I reskilled this a little in the PoB to get more ehp, instant warcries adjust it to Sunder a little and whatever. Res are close to be capped and can be easily capped with diving stuff or using better crafts.

450k dps (370 without savage hit taken), 9k ehp with lvl 95, just a rare shield and both ring slots used for essence worms. Wow.

The gear is not SO good and the abyss jewels arent even exalted yet you gonna have 500-600k dps and 10k ehp at lvl 99 with real endgame gear and 5x good exalted abyss jewels.

Damn I want to play this now too ... god I cant decide what to play lol.

Like this ele Sunder Berserker is so much better than the typical Sunder Gladiator with 7700 hp at 99 who has 300k dps only with lions roar and dual wield. More hp, more armour due to shield, instant heal, perma leech cap, more attack speed doesnt need to craft 2 good phys weapons, needs no damage flasks, always having endurance charges and so on and so on.

Only things that are missing are spellblock and corpse explosions but that doesnt make up for all the stuff berserker does better.

Except yea corpse explosions would be really really nice for delving 200+

Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on May 2, 2019, 5:37:41 AM
Leveling overall went very well!

https://i.imgur.com/qg0SMYf.png

12 hours from start to tabula is pretty okay time, and i never was the fastest lvler

EQ continues to hard carry on a 4 link which is nice, but this particular serker has alot of bad nodes so id either have to stay like this while farming up regrets to switch to smite/ele in mid yellows or further

still really fun, cant wait for the event race!

ty for all the amazing pointers and tips
Glad to hear that, thanks.
By pure luck, do you have a vodoo charm to find the 6th trial ?
I've reach 35 tear but this last bastard won't show him xD

I think the best way to set up the atlas is to start at alleways, dont do the other tier 1 maps till you got the tier 9 shaper orbs.

Could you explain this a bit if you have time, I usualy get to maps and just do them, I am totaly confused in regards to getting the shaper orbs and map progression.

How do i get all the shaper orbs if I am not doing other tier 1 maps! I know i am looking for the shaper to come onto the atlas.
Sure. The purpose of this is:

1) staying in one quadrant in order to just get the maps that you need for going the next shaper influenced maps so you can spawn elder as soon as possible. If you go other quadrants at the same time you might end up getting a lot of maps dropped that cant be used in any way to get to the current shaper infested map.

2) to keep elder influence and elder spawning in the same quadrant all the time. Lets say you unlocked all maps you could and elder disappeared a moment before. Now you run a random map and then elder influence spawns exactly at the random map location and that is COINCIDENTALLY the quadrant where you have the least maps. That would be hell and eat up your red or even yellow map pool. Its one of the worst things that can happen and by just going one quadrant you defuse the risk of that.

An atlas progression without any tilt episode aka running tier 5 maps with 87 is hard and requires careful planning.

A typical Alleyways Elder spawn league start is:

1) we run alleyways as first map
2) shaper positions at haunted manions
3) we run haunted mansion, shaper influence moves to Desert
4) we run Desert, Shaper moves to Flooded Mine.
5) we run Flooded mine, shaper to grotto
6) then we run grotto, he moves to Necropolis
7) then we run necropolis, Elder spawns, we get tier 1 fragment.

Shaper does on rare occassions leave the quadrant but that is the players fault. I think he leaves the quadrant if for example the shaper influence is on haunted mansion and you finish desert map before finishing haunted mansion. Then and only then shaper will choose the tier 3 of a different quadrant, else he will choose Desert.

The main goal is to spawn elder as soon as possible so if Shaper is on an other quadrant than your start quadrant then you must go the other quadrant. No problem, just a little discomfort cause other maps of the same tier can drop too and you might end up getting a lot of maps that you dont need in order to work towards the next Shaper influence map so the elder spawn might be delayed by that. But its still doable. What I propose is just what I consider as the way of least resistance and delay.

If shaper is on grotto then the only tier 5 map I want to get dropped is grotto and the only tier 4 map i want to get dropped is flooded mines and the only tier 3 map I want to get dropped is Desert and nothing else cause i can use lower tiers for the 3 map vendor recipe.

Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on May 4, 2019, 11:59:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info