[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
Alumind wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how this build is getting Pierce? I don't see it anywhere from the OP :( It feels really bad atm

Read the ice spear gem. Took me a while to realice that it gets pierce after it travels some time (I even used projectile weakness curse for pierce).

Knockback sounds good, I have to try that.
"
SonOfANut wrote:
How are you starting with Freezing Pulse? It is such a low level because of the lack of int.

Equip Int amulet and take +30 Int node and unspec later.
So here is my attempt at theory crafting a MoM version of this.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/gpcRdcf3

Keep in mind this is without Atziri's Reflection and not at all optimized regarding regen. If you get atziri's reflection then you pop in Essence Worm and go ham with more dmg and more tankiness as MoM really kicks in.

Complete theory at this time though.
Hi, i am using this build this league, i have a question for the Boots you say "Any boots with high life and movement speed works. The elemental penetrate enchant is huge damage boost", but the best options is que uniques Bubonic Trail
Murder Boots ? if the answer is yes why use 2 Empower suport in the sockets.
Thanks for the build, i really enjoy playing this.
Im farming uber elder every league and so far this build is the worst experience i ever had. I cant even farm guardians. Im constantly getting problems with mana. Dmg is a joke compared to every other build i touched in last 10 leagues.

Suggesting tukohama shield in powerup items while you need essence worm from luxury to wear tukoahama and to use essence worm u need reflection bc otherwise curses are too harsh. WTF?!
Last edited by Deziowy on Mar 13, 2019, 6:29:33 AM
How can you have mana problems with blood magic?
Also I can't see a reason to not use tukohama without a essence worm.

But you are right about the damage, it could be better. I also see problems with high density in small rooms.
"
Deziowy wrote:
Im farming uber elder every league and so far this build is the worst experience i ever had. I cant even farm guardians. Im constantly getting problems with mana. Dmg is a joke compared to every other build i touched in last 10 leagues.

Suggesting tukohama shield in powerup items while you need essence worm from luxury to wear tukoahama and to use essence worm u need reflection bc otherwise curses are too harsh. WTF?!

Mana problems with blood magic?

"ok"
would it be possbile to use ARC with the champion defensive theme? Or without the huge crit boost from ice spear, arc just couldnt do enough dmg?
"
Z4kki wrote:
"
Deziowy wrote:

Mana problems with blood magic?

"ok"

Im not using blood magic for reasons i stated up there. 60% curses on me is too much for endgame boss farm lol. Wearing essence worm = removing 1 kikazaru = 60% of curse effectiveness on me?
Sure i could put a curse removal flask and remove self flagelation jewel too but if im lacking dmg right now i doubt removing even more dmg will help...
Last edited by Deziowy on Mar 13, 2019, 1:21:50 PM
But why did you remove one kikazaru before atziri's mirror? it differs from the guide at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info