[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Hello! Where i can find delve top list like in main page screen?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
"
You can level as melee as I did but looking at how well it works you can easily just start as holy flame totem or play with spell totems early as purify flame is fantastic.

You could mix in a few extra spells for rares/bosses (like frost bomb) until you take Ancestral Bond.

If I was to run this as new league starter, I would pick up resistances life and movement first until I knew I had enough gear to cap resistances into maps and finish normal, cruel, merciless labs.

I would prioritize

Right before I equipped Mantle I would make sure I had my 2 Kika's + sanctum of thought keystone

5L the mantle asap

grind for a decent scepter you don't need the perfect one just some (cold damage if using ice spear) and added no-chaos damage + bonus spell crit damage if you can find it.

thannks for the reply!

getting a 5 link at league start is pretty hard
will the build function on 4-link for white and yellow maps?

I don't know if it will work with 4l. I think the dmg might be low. I for one used vaal ancestral warchief with 2 1h 1c weapons on a 4L base. It got me to lvl 70 and by that time I also had the money for the 5l mantle and the fortress shield. This way I was able to use directly the totem skill tree and I traded the regrets for chaos since I only had to respec a little
plugging even good items for this build into pob doesn't show anywhere near what this claims idk whats up
the poeskilltree links aren't working for me
Are the any updated PoB links too from some of the members stil rocking this build?

Just wondering about Int requirements cause he doesn't currently have enough to equip the wand on the PoB, should I just rock a scepter?
"
MrToweliee wrote:
Are the any updated PoB links too from some of the members stil rocking this build?

Just wondering about Int requirements cause he doesn't currently have enough to equip the wand on the PoB, should I just rock a scepter?

Will try to get a pob link when I get home. For now, take a look at my character for a skill tree example. It's not exactly the one in the build but it works pretty well for me. Around 6.2k hp, 70% ph reduction with my totems on the ground and max resistances and enough int for the wand i'm using
So am I to believe the dps claims on this are just pob manipulation pipe dreams or what? tryin it out just doesn't seem like it'll get there off a few more items
mind fixing your link on levling tree ? :) nice guide
"
chowderfuh wrote:
So am I to believe the dps claims on this are just pob manipulation pipe dreams or what? tryin it out just doesn't seem like it'll get there off a few more items

Have a look at my PoB, I was struggling for a bit at level 90 but I fixed some things on my tree and replace enfeeble gloves with command of the pit + curse on ring. PoB now showing 2.25 million dps (1.5 million shaper dps). I'm assuming that is per totem (2nd form, all proj).

You need to make sure you set up your enemy resistances, curses, and everything else properly in the Config tab since that's a big part of the build and PoB won't reflect the true DPS otherwise.

The crafted helmet, ring, weap, all make a difference once added up. Also the enchant on the boots is pretty juicy.

There's still tons of room for improvement with my shitty jewels and more levels.

The only thing now is that survivability is still a bit low, sometimes getting one-shot in delves or by legion mechanic. The enfeeble on glove helps, but then you have to sacrifice ass mark or frostbite, and in ideal world you want all 3. But I'm pretty sure there are a grand total of zero pandemonius' with additional curse on the market, and even in standard they are like 100 exa+.

I think that for deep delving, at a certain point that enfeeble becomes pretty mandatory, perhaps at depth 500+ (never been that deep so I'm speculating)... so I'm not sure what I'll do then. For now @ depth 330 and killed 2 Kurgals no problem.

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/0P1ErV61

Last edited by KalaPathar on Jul 30, 2019, 9:45:34 PM
The one thing I see in the PoB that is total BS is that Frenzy Charges are enabled, with absolutely no way to generate frenzy charges. Turning that off is like -20% DPS.

13 curses is also a bit optimistic. Even if you really spam totems it's hard to get above 8-9.

Also, PoB is set for fighting a normal mob.

Against shaper, with 10 curses and no vaal skills up (i.e. realistic DPS), OPs gear is 444k DPS/totem.
Last edited by zz9za on Jul 31, 2019, 12:32:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info