[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Last edited by rageface1355 on Jun 28, 2019, 8:19:25 PM
ok to get higher dps there are many options I'll post my gear then an addendum of other ways or other gear budget high and low.
my path of building
https://pastebin.com/WSTUw7UY

Crafts of note:
Helmet +1 projectile gems projectiles pierce 1 additional target (allows you to get rid of poacher's aim + be careful on rares with others cant die because you only pierce once so totem positioning is key or another pierce from gloves)
Gloves +1 projectile gems projectiles pierce 1 additional target or +1 aoe gems/ % increased aoe ( good if using curse on hit in you gloves more aoe for curses and gem level) and 24-28% increased damage during flask effect.
Boots cannot be frozen, cannot be chilled 20% ms, 30% increased totem placement speed.
(save yourself 3 skill points if you get this as a suffix craft!!!!) rings +1 minimum frenzy/power/end charge, 17-20% increased damage
amulets proj speed/proj dmg, +1 power/frenzy/end charge and finally totem placement speed 30%!
belts cooldown recovery speed, increased dmg 20%

Helmets
ok helm you can do mine or a %life +100 life and nearby enemies cold res -9
think its well established that -cold res on hat is a great thing and easy to fossil craft.
so for hat fossil frigid = - 9 cold res
pristine = life and % life
other options are malachais awakening (dps), starkonja life and dex,tempest binding, heretics veil (blasphemy)

Weapons

pbviously a crafted void scepter/ sambar sceptre is best sambar delve void dps/both)
rare wands ele dmg as extra chaos dmg/spell dmg/ele dmg/ cast speed/ cold damage
unique weapons that can work as well:
cerberus limb (defensive), doryani's catalyst

Rings
depending on how you get your reduced curse effectiveness to 100% there are many different ways. atziri reflection 100%, kikazaru rings 40% each , 20% from tree, shaped rings atziri mirror 50% ?.
so if you are not tethered to 2 kikazaru rings (good idea to corrupt for a better mod then lightning res)
id go with assassins mark on hit (quality of life), life res, spell damage, cold damage, frostbite on hit, ele dmg, dex (we need 114(without atziri's shield)/(with atziri's shield)130dex)

Amulets:
obviously pandemonius is excellent especially deep delving.
other options good rare/ pandemonis with apply additional curse
any thing with life / cold dmg/ spell dmg/ res
other uniques halcyon and tons of great corrupted rares to look at as well and cheap.

Chest:
Soul mantle 5l required
if you're going to corrupt color it correctly first! you can also add Quality to it from betrayal safehouse or beast craft it for 30% Q if you want a tad more ES and / or add white sockets

Shield:
Uniques, tukohama fortress (i dont like how people think this is THE BEST shield for summoners but it is good dps and defense.) atziri reflection (great item 100% reduced curse effectivesness and free up your two ring slots for some good dps options.
rare Es shields with spell dmg / +1 totem/life res

Boots:
bubonic are best for dps.
rare boots from temple with chance to dodge spell or phys attacks with life and res or dex are great too. can craft toem placement speed saves you 3 skill points!

Belts:
tanky elder leather belt with high life increased life recovery rate and max life %
dps stygian vise with 30% cold dmg/ 30% ele dmg/ increased dmg craft 20% and life / resists
many cheap failed version of stygian with cold or ele etc with life etc that are cheap!

gloves:
commandment of spite or commandment of grave uber lab enchant. great options are high life/res with 30-50% dmg against chilled enemies. so if you see a low 30% ish pair but meets ur needs buy you can divine up to 50%.
main mods u want life/dex/ res
absolutely bis dps glove i made of few of these last league for winter orb builds:
fingerless silk glove shaped, life, faster casting /cast speed, slower projectiles/proj dmg, multimod, 15% global crit strike chance/22% increased crit dmg if crit recently, free prefix open.

flasks:
movement speed duh, onslaught/cinderswallow, something for ignite frezze or bleed if you want, atziri promise 15% ele dmg as chaos dmg, dying sun, blood of the karui. pick what fits your playstlye / content you are doing.

jewels:
rain of splinters (preferably less then 35%)
transcendent flesh
clear mind
abyss jewel with hinder on hit
timeless: ??? 30+ divines on a lethal pride no good combo wombo yet !
Watchers eye hatred - cold res/ other hatred mods!(we only use one aura so unless you run with aurabot dont worry 2nd/3rd mod if you do or may....
poachers aim - pierce if you dont have pierce on gloves or helmet

Skill gems:
just check whats in my gear currently. feel free to add or change as needed. no im not running flame dash!

if you read this far wow! This took me about an hour of typing to collate this information/ sort my thoughts!(1less hour of poe legion!) I hope you enjoy it feel free to msg here or in game if need more help suggestions/options.
Last edited by rageface1355 on Jun 29, 2019, 9:41:39 AM
This is cool
Scored a 33% rain of splinters for 2 chaos so I think I will be making this bad boy for real.
Last edited by Quintessence on Jun 29, 2019, 1:30:13 AM
Hey can someone review my character "Creampion" im wondering whats the best way to upgrade my gear now that i have all the neccessary pieces of gear. My PoB shows around 600k DPS. Should i just upgrade jewels, get WE maybe double Hatred, better weapon?
"
Agori wrote:
Hey can someone review my character "Creampion" im wondering whats the best way to upgrade my gear now that i have all the neccessary pieces of gear. My PoB shows around 600k DPS. Should i just upgrade jewels, get WE maybe double Hatred, better weapon?

yes your weapon would be your current bottleneck for more dps.
also the gems in your 6l. swap out hypothermia and inc crit damage for controlled destruction and added cold damage.
your belt can have 80% cold dmg there as well.
nitpicks: pandemonius blessed orb for 30 dex
kikazaru rings get corrupted ones
you can add a atziri promise to your flask setup
no lab enchant on hat
can get a 21 hatred gem
no frost bomb and no curse
can get a ele weakness enfeeble etc on gloves to help

Last edited by rageface1355 on Jun 29, 2019, 7:34:06 AM
Fun build. Got it to L95 fast.

Is Command of the Pit bugged with 'gain arcane surge on hit with spells' or is it just invisible to me and my totems are actually proc'ing it?

The only time I visibly see arcane proc is when my golem hits an enemy.
Last edited by diablomix on Jun 29, 2019, 11:44:16 PM
"
diablomix wrote:
Fun build. Got it to L95 fast.

Is Command of the Pit bugged with 'gain arcane surge on hit with spells' or is it just invisible to me and my totems are actually proc'ing it?

The only time I visibly see arcane proc is when my golem hits an enemy.

Fairly sure the command of the pit doesn't work, because you aren't hitting with the spell and your totems are.
From the wiki (Arcane Surge Support):
Spoiler
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arcane_Surge_Support

"
- Interaction with Totem, Trap, & Mine Skills: Spending mana by placing a totem, trap, or mine will not go towards gaining the Arcane Surge buff. Totems, traps, and mines that cast the skill also do not go towards gaining the buff.

-Eldritch Battery and Blood Magic: The buff will only activate if mana is spent. Spending Energy Shield or Life for the supported skill will not activate the buff.

Shout out to all helping with builds and answering questions, you're the MVPs of this leaugue for me, thanks!
Last edited by dosap on Jun 30, 2019, 11:03:36 AM
Hiya,

I am playing ssf and noticed that the build would not be possible without soul mantle and rain of splinters.

Currently i have a soul mantle 6 linked, a 20% self flagation jewel but currently do not have rain of splinters. I dont mind dealing less damage, but is the build ruined if i dont have that jewel?

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info