[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
has any1 by chance a trade site link set up for weapon filter search u would share?

simply based on your budget big or small first figure out which implicit you want. cast speed/ ele damage (mapping/boss) damage penetration for delve.
if small budget check random website for itemlevel of mods to roll.
Gain % of elemental damage as extra chaos damage
ilvl 75: 10-15 (The Shaper's)
ilvl 85: 16-20 (The Shaper's)
so base shaped weapon sceptre of i75 or i85(leap slam hoooo!) or wand
then actaul base of what u can afford wether it be void sceptre or sambar sceptre.
then scour it add Q (or perfect fossil to craft 30% Q)
then alt spam until u get only % elemental dmg as extra chaos
if it has a 2nd mod and its good and u want to keep regal. if 2nd/3rd mod u dont want annul and pray...
once u get ur weapon with 1-3 mods that u want multimod it 2ex suffix
then craft the rest and enjoy.

for updated pob welcome to check mine. (based off op and updated 3.7)
(mainly tanky going for deep delving is this :

https://pastebin.com/srx1difW

less tanky more dps:

https://pastebin.com/0s7jzHyR

and obviously gear matters u can use whichever tree and jewel/gear towards dps or tankiness or both. I try and do both currently.
if you are gonna use kikazara rings x2 u need to spend 3 skill points for sanctum of thought.
if you use a maalachai face mask or tukohama fortress you can save one skill point in mortal conviction.

updated pob links
Last edited by rageface1355 on Jun 23, 2019, 7:21:06 AM
the poeskilltree links dont work
Which Pantheon do we choose?
Poe skill tree links are dead
Hello, what do you think about Eclipse Solaris wand, combined with Pandemonius for a total of 132% crit chances vs blinded enemies ?

I mean you should have so high crit that you will always benefit from the multiplier.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
rageface1355 wrote:

less tanky more dps:

https://pastebin.com/Ung0sDYa

Thanks for posting this. I had a look in Pob. Assuming you have dying sun up and are cursed by six curses this gives you 487k * 5 for the more dps version. This is 2.4 million in total.

It is quite a long way off the 6.6 million suggested by the original poster, and over 1k less life. Do you think it is possible to reach his figures with better gear?

Also can you give a rough estimate of the cost of the gear you are using in that PoB?

Thanks for your posts. I'm a long way behind your figures myself.
"
Which Pantheon do we choose?

Soul of lunaris, soul of shakari
bandits if gear bad pick alira when gear better 2 skill points
"
Vendetta wrote:
Hello, what do you think about Eclipse Solaris wand, combined with Pandemonius for a total of 132% crit chances vs blinded enemies ?

I mean you should have so high crit that you will always benefit from the multiplier.

I wouldn't used eclipse solaris has not much damage honestly.
any rare shaped with spell dmg and elly as extra chaos or a
Cerebus limb
Hey guys! What do you think of my gear?
Ive done my best to upgrade it but now i am running low on suggestions. I need all the help i can get!
And what skill gems should i pick for red sockets? I need some ideas. I currently equip 1 Cwdt with immortal call.

This is my gear:

I also have some jewels like clear mind, poachers aim, rain of splinters and some rares. Regards/Gabbi
thx for the long reply above @rageface

what do u think about immortal call vs molten shell?
and faster casting vs controlled destruction
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Jun 23, 2019, 7:57:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info