Point Blank

Please make Point Blank work with Lightning Trap. They are projectiles. It's dumb that this gem doesn't support "spells".
Point blank on the tree doesn't support spells. That said, I do see this gem needing a buff. If you want to use it, it's almost certain that you'd be able to just pick it up on the tree easily enough and use a different gem instead, and I'm not sure that having a specific "when targets are really close" ability that damage is what you're really concerned about.
@Moylin (Beyond)
Last edited by Avelice on Aug 30, 2014, 4:18:08 AM
"
Avelice wrote:
Point blank on the tree doesn't support spells. That said, I do see this gem needing a buff. If you want to use it, it's almost certain that you'd be able to just pick it up on the tree easily enough and use a different gem instead, and I'm not sure that having a specific "when targets are really close" ability that damage is what you're really concerned about.

ATM, the only use for Point Blank gem is to use it for puncture+trap combo. Otherwise, you better just take Point Blank in the tree for free :).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
I so want Point Blank to work with Fireball.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Yea, I can agree that GGG could make this gem and keystone work with spells aswell. Shotgunning with GMP/LMP is removed, therefore it wouldnt be op at all, just another support for more interesting combinations.
Tornado shot + point blank work as a new source thus 50% more if you shoot right behind a pack?
"
koodlez wrote:
Tornado shot + point blank work as a new source thus 50% more if you shoot right behind a pack?

Nope.

BTW, what is the new radius for Point Blank?
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info