Streams - Compiled with Links

Will do, thanks for the headsup!
"
Nullveer wrote:
Watching NightHawk's stream was really shitty, pretty sure he's like twelve. He spent a majority of the stream trying to pronounce the word Marauder...and asking people in-game how to pronounce it...I was about ready to rip my fuckin' hair out!

Hey, first off, sorry you don't like my stream. I guess i'm not for everyone. Secondly, I'm not 12. I'm 17. Sorry i wasn't born earlier (you know, cause i totally picked what year i was born in)

Lastly, sorry I like to have fun on the stream. I guess i'm immature. So what? My viewers were having fun laughing at how i can't pronounce a few names. Whatever. If you don't like it, don't watch it. You can also mute the stream. The stream quality is great.
MeowDeer! :)

Bliss is got a nice stream.. even if he can't say marauder..
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Blah, Kaotus' stream is the only one I'd bother watching, but I'm banned from the chat room due to some stupid bug that makes me banned to the chatroom no matter what account I am on (and this only happens on Kaotus' stream). Annoying stream to keep hearing about during the days -.-
Last edited by nakieon on Aug 13, 2011, 11:54:28 PM
Wow thank you so much! this will hold me over till I can get my hands on the game!
"And don't call me Shirley!"
I like what Lumin did on youtube. The link is on reddit
Difficulty Level Naming?
cruelty < torture < annihilation
thanks a lot for this thread,I've been looking for streams. :D
Keysus is my guide!
Awesome work, having two monitors to watch multiple streams is kinda nice :)
Agreed
Difficulty Level Naming?
cruelty < torture < annihilation
thx... thats exactly what I was looking for!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info