Streams - Compiled with Links

Been adding these as I found them. If I'm missing any, I'll add them. Hopefully we can get this stickied and I can update it with more as more people begin to stream and are approved.

If new streams popup, or beta member would like me to add them, post the link in here and I'll gladly update.

Edit: Added Chainer, DevMoon, MichaelThe, Carpola, EvilAndrex, Renixian, FerrousFenrir, EsotericDemon, Doniac

Streams:

Kaotus

YouvegotmailGoodbye

Slappy

WinuWinu

KoreansGrind

AtNightHawk

TestZJ

Herborist

KuroSaru

ImDisappoint

InsideTheSun

DevMoon

Chainer

MichaelThe

Carpola

EvilAndrex

Renixian

FerrousFenrir

EsotericDemon

Doniac
Last edited by Raelena on Aug 20, 2011, 12:02:33 PM
Neat, thanks.
My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
Watching NightHawk's stream was really shitty, pretty sure he's like twelve. He spent a majority of the stream trying to pronounce the word Marauder...and asking people in-game how to pronounce it...I was about ready to rip my fuckin' hair out!
I'm a beast!
"
Nullveer wrote:
Watching NightHawk's stream was really shitty, pretty sure he's like twelve. He spent a majority of the stream trying to pronounce the word Marauder...and asking people in-game how to pronounce it...I was about ready to rip my fuckin' hair out!

At the moment his stream has the best video quality. A lot of the streams are offline.
So many threads about streams T_T
When I watched he got about 10 positive replies to something, and one angry/troll reply, and he ignored all the positive replies and started claiming everyone was pissed off.
I was compiling this as the other are posted. Ideally I wanted to make a single thread with links and hope to get it stickied so people have a place to go to find streams in 1 spot.

This isn't a thread where you are going to call people out on their streams. It's a thread for people to discuss some about the game, their streams and to have a single compiled list for the forums.
Up for all!
Yay! I see Bliss' stream up there (atnighthawk), epic stream tbh.
IGN: zerokontrol
Hi Raelena,

justin.tv/walletwaffle
and
justin.tv/imdisappoint

are both me. I am streaming on the latter one now that I have my own JTV account set up. Please remove walletwaffle as there will be no future PoE streams there. Thanks :)
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info