0.9.8 Patch Notes

"
ptt_frmr wrote:
What is up with the new item level list going up to level 70?

http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/weapon

WOW cool but i think can't dropp atm with lvl 60 monsters.
HARDCORE ONLY ~ ONE LIFE IS ENOUGH

"
herflik wrote:
"
TribePariah wrote:
Added a new support gem - Melee Damage on Full Life: While you're on full life, melee skills supported by this gem deal increased physical damage.

Can I ask about this. Aren't AOF templars still overpowered and you gave them another mod that works perfectly for 6-slot cleave? Are you trying to encourage them to wear more int / str gear or am I misunderstanding this?

TBH i find this gem wery bad.
It works only on meele ,meaning close range fight ,how much time in close range you got to expraiance constnat fight with having exactly 100% of your hp??
In my view it will be probably just first hit boost ,then it will drop your hp ,and time to time your potions will proc the gem aswell or hp steal.
Yet it would be better if it worked for ranged or spell dmg ,since they can actualy run unharmed.
Unless the gem really give high dmg boost ,otherwise i would wear any other gem that boost dmg.

hint : energy shield

It's a gem to encourage melee play with energy shield, which was pretty much impossible before. Great idea !

edit : Did Chris say "secret one" ? :D
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Last edited by zriL on Mar 29, 2012, 7:29:43 AM
"
zriL wrote:
edit : Did Chris say "secret one" ? :D
Sweet, succulent secrets...
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Looks great Chris! Bring on act 3!
Since .92
"
Added a new support gem - Point Blank: Ranged attack skills supported by this gem deal more damage to very close targets and less damage to farther away targets.
Added a new support gem - Iron Grip: Ranged attack skills supported by this gem have the strength melee damage bonus applied to them.

So, the keystones that do the same are still in the game?

Yupi! More love for Templars! :P
I like the graphics for each zone on the waypoints screen - not sure if that's new or I'm just unobservant but nice touch!
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
"
Etna wrote:
"
dust7 wrote:
"
Jonathan wrote:
I don't see any of the other current keystones turning into gems.

That's good to hear. Still, I question the decision to make Iron Grip into a support. Please check my topic in the feedback section about it. :)

If you want to pay more mana to get the bonus damage from Iron Grip instead of paying passives, then why not let them?

Because you get only a few slots for support gems, most of the game you will have 1+3 support.
You still need to collect strength passives on the tree as well as get more strength mods on items.
They only free you from spending one passive point while nerfing everything else about it.

thanks for gettin this out before the weekend my dudes
Added a new support gem - Melee Damage on Full Life: While you're on full life, melee skills supported by this gem deal increased physical damage.

this and the Chaos Inoculation keystone makes for a fun build?

can't wait to try it out this weekend..
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info