Incinerate

2% increased projectile speed per %
sorry for trying to calm the tide. at least i'll likely be happy sitting on my planned 1028 max mp with 140.76 total mp/sec at lv 62 not counting a necklace while running CI instead of EB.
The worst part is that apparently if you move while your totems are casting the spell you wont get the bonus, so its not even that good on totems.
Actually it's good enough on totems to clear Merci Docks. And that on a crit build with no fire passives.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
Sad it a projectile instead of an aoe channel...

It shouldve been an aoe channel it wouldve been much better it wouldve been a flamethrow totem instead of just a flame totem.
IGN : DCDTDito
"
BazzV5 wrote:
Actually it's good enough on totems to clear Merci Docks. And that on a crit build with no fire passives.

It cant crit..
"
sYkoDe4d wrote:
And 0% crit chance.... GGG do you even testes the skill?

Yes, that is why it has a 0% crit chance.

"
nynyny wrote:
"
BazzV5 wrote:

It cant crit..

Exactly my point.....and it's still good enough to clear Docks Merciless.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
Wow the reviews sound horrible so far.

I don't really mind the 0% crit chance thing but the mana cost seems ridiculous.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Mar 7, 2013, 10:14:50 PM
"
nynyny wrote:
The worst part is that apparently if you move while your totems are casting the spell you wont get the bonus, so its not even that good on totems.

Oh forgot to test that out but that's what I figured they would do to make it different than flame totem. Guess that's an interesting change, even though a fairly pointless one if you dual totem.

Mana seems to be very high so you might have to be a bit picky about your supports and not just stack whatever. LMP instead of GMP I suppose, drop faster proj and use 20% quality+proj wand or karui assuming it's needed(with 40% I think the flame looks decent enough but eh), use blind which is a free support. So LMP 150%, Faster Casting 120%, Fire Pen 140%, Blind free. Knockback or Chance to Flee could be replacement for Blind. Using any Added dmg seems fairly pointless when the skill has 20% efficiency anyway and you won't get any of the status procs.

Skill cost probably 12 or 14 at max level, let's take 14, that's 35mana per cast. Cast speed probably gets it down to .1sec, so 10casts a second, that's 350mana/sec. Easily sustainable in an EB endgame build. It'll be rough at some points though especially if you stack supports early but EB should cover it. Running it with Blood Magic and Life Leech could also be an option, replace Blind and Faster Casting I guess. Obviously if you 5L with 4 supports that are all 150% and one is GMP, you'll have mana issues, tbh you do with pretty much any spell.
Last edited by PyrosEien on Mar 7, 2013, 10:22:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info