Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
L1feless wrote:
why you had to nerf Arc ? ;(

It's not really a nerf, it's almost the same. You just won't insta kill everything even outside your view. That is basically it. In my opinion arc is still quite powerful.

People on the forums are as usual overreacting for the over the top drama points,they forget this isn't reddit and normal people don't care.

It was barely touched, people start OMG ARC IS DEAD, OMEGALUL,OMG....pff.

Declared:
"... Path of Exile no longer supports the Windows XP or Windows Vista operating systems..."

Result:

Context Operating System - VISTA!!! Windows ))) lol...
First page.
"
Fren4GUY wrote:
Declared:
"... Path of Exile no longer supports the Windows XP or Windows Vista operating systems..."

Result:

Context Operating System - VISTA!!! Windows ))) lol...

google the definition of that word.
also,while you are at it google "doesnt work"
note: they are 2 different sentences/words

also,yes arc is dead,pls dont play it so i could make instakillanything build almost for free.
Last edited by Nibelton on Mar 8, 2019, 9:41:04 AM
"
Nibelton wrote:

also,yes arc is dead,pls dont play it so i could make instakillanything build almost for free.

Arc is not dead, learn to read.
"
Psykrom wrote:
Really upset here about the last minute stealth change to Shadow's Resourcefulness node wheel.
I liked it as it was and try to plan builds in POB, now everything will be broken with the next update, not amused.

Using Reddit should certainly not be the way to properly share important news with the community.

So the picture on Reddit was the old node wheel? Cause there is still no update for POB. Your news feed is simply confusing. Don't post news on Reddit please.
Nice
Getting Shader file size error! Send help!
"
Finnien wrote:
Syndicate, my least favorite league mechanic ever, is now a permanent thing, and can't be ignored via locking laboratory anymore.

Wait...what? Is this true? Edit: Is it true we can't leave it on lab anymore???
Last edited by jaystrider on Mar 8, 2019, 1:31:27 PM
also getting Shader file size error!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info