Development Manifesto: Balance in Path of Exile Synthesis

"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
Interesting lack of comments. This is either folks saving their "ire" for the patch notes tomorrow, or GGG has finally convinced everyone that they will do it their way - so it just doesn't matter.

They just deleting negative comments.
Nice work!
"
Hallybro wrote:
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
Interesting lack of comments. This is either folks saving their "ire" for the patch notes tomorrow, or GGG has finally convinced everyone that they will do it their way - so it just doesn't matter.

They just deleting negative comments.

people are rather post in the official reddit forums where ggg comments from time to time.

although, it got a bit better lately.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
can't wait :D
IGN : FabFabFab
=3
What! GGG breaks their own policy again by releasing full expansion patch notes on Tuesday (EST) instead of Wednesday. Maybe that will give them an extra day to push out the 3.6.0a patch notes. We all secretly bet on how quick after the expansion drops on Friday (4:00 pm EST) before the servers are restarted because the first patch of many are required. Oh, don't act so "not me!" innocent. We all think this.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
What! GGG breaks their own policy again by releasing full expansion patch notes on Tuesday (EST) instead of Wednesday. Maybe that will give them an extra day to push out the 3.6.0a patch notes. We all secretly bet on how quick after the expansion drops on Friday (4:00 pm EST) before the servers are restarted because the first patch of many are required. Oh, don't act so "not me!" innocent. We all think this.  :)

where are those full patch notes you're speaking of?
But yes, i always like the realm restarts about two hours after launch, enough time for a shower and some food :>

edit: slayer leech nerf is a little over the top don't you think? Right now 3 mayor nodes in the passive tree are consistently better then the two ascendancy nodes you would need to invest. I do understand the minute long leech was problematic, but now? It's kinda worthless...
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Mar 5, 2019, 9:01:39 AM
aaahhh, the obligatory patch note sess is tomorrow then...

HYPE
"
AShugars wrote:
I really don't know about this hard cap of 90% max resistences when on higher tier maps, Elemental Weakness map mod destroys any resistences you would otherwise have. That is why most players would elect to have a good amount of resistences above the 75% max resistence threshold. So, now that we are hard-capped at 90% total resistences, how the hell are we to survive with such map mods? Add in the map mod of -% maximum resistences, and RIP everyone. Sounds fun right? LOOL

GGG have you considered nerfing or getting rid of these two in particular map/area mods that would more adversely and negatively affect this new hard-cap of 90% max resistence?

You´re mixing uncapped resistances (135% fire resistance) and max resistance (normal cap is 75% no matter how many elemental resistance you have; btw having 100% max resistance means you´re immune to this element).

Elemental weakness affects uncapped resistance but - max resistance map mod effects your max resistance (therefore Loreweave is so good).
Last edited by Rakiii on Mar 5, 2019, 10:24:20 AM
"
Hallybro wrote:
Lets just nerf melee even more to make sure that everyone plays our new shitty caster spells wooo.
GGG literally force meta now.

they took everything else d3 had to offer, why not take that shit part too, oh thats right its all shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info