[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

I just came back to play, so i decide to play on standard on xbox. Itens overprice buf manage to get some goodies. Dont know what can be improve to get more damage. I dont find the wands with non ailments multi on trade board to buy
"
Baronicki wrote:
How do you deal with stun as CI?

"Cannot be Stunned while you have Ghost Shrouds"
uwu?
"
esmolli wrote:

I'm looking to upgrade some gear on about a 3ex budget. Any suggestions?

Switch Empower for Swift Affliction.
Quality on your gems.
Get a new multi-craft wand with nacdot
nacdot watcher's eye
nacdot amulet
"
Luttrix wrote:
Itens overprice buf manage to get some goodies

k
Hi all,

Looking to upgrade some items - most resists on jewellery so need to keep those numbers high.
I have a second multimodded wand I could use for Dual Wield, switched to shield for more survivability as I move towards endgame bosses. I need up up the DPS significantly though, before this.

I have about 20ex to spend, but want to spend it wisely. As my first proper league, any advice is most welcome. :)

I plan to upgrade jewels on passive tree too, and any advice for repsec is also welcome.

A big thanks to all the helpers on here, love the community of it.
Been playing life version (MOM+EB) for a while
Decided to switch to CI version
Very Very Strong!
Dealthless Uber Elder with a little of dodging
A bit costly tho :)

Spoiler
Current Gears
"

Can someone please help me understand how you can link bane-despair-temporal chains-efficacy together. I have spec all the way up to whispers of doom for an extra curse. But bane, despair, chains is 3 seperate curses. If anyone can help me understand what I'm missing from this build I would appreciate it. Thanks

edit: when i look at bane on my skill tab there is only one support behind it a.

I also cant cast temporal chains as its own seperate curse if that helps clarify things. I tried to post a picture I couldn't figure it out
Last edited by TylerB24 on Apr 27, 2019, 4:33:30 PM
"
TylerB24 wrote:
Can someone please help me understand how you can link bane-despair-temporal chains-efficacy together. I have spec all the way up to whispers of doom for an extra curse. But bane, despair, chains is 3 seperate curses. If anyone can help me understand what I'm missing from this build I would appreciate it. Thanks

edit: when i look at bane on my skill tab there is only one support behind it a.

I also cant cast temporal chains as its own seperate curse if that helps clarify things. I tried to post a picture I couldn't figure it out

If your Despair, Temp-chain skill icon are dark (can not be cast directly).
I'm pretty sure your curses are linked and working just fine.

The "a" letter is from the efficacy support.
Also the linked curse does not show any letter like the support skill gem.

This is some images from poe-wiki of how those curses looks like on the mob's head.

Pardon my English.
Spoiler

Temp-Chain:

Despair:

Hi, i'm playing this EB build with Diadem helm. I have 4-5 exalt budget to spend for weapons only . My questions is which type of weapon should i invest to, Wand or Bow ? Or does it make any differance (Couse i see people using bow for this build).

Also i'm open to othe suggestions.
My PoB - https://pastebin.com/chXr1vBW
Wondering if I could get some help with suggestions as well for this build. I seem to have gotten a bit lost of the building and also struggling with the gear. I currently have about 120-130 c to spend. Any thoughts?

https://pastebin.com/sLxJGU7N

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info