[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

My bad, you're right!

(Still interested in occultist vs trickster)
Last edited by samord on Mar 8, 2019, 8:30:17 AM
Hi JN1K5!
Thank you for the build and lvling, very appreciate your work!
I'm looking forward to start synthesis with it.

Would you update PoB-link with new Gems? Actual PoB-link looks very strange...

Mb more functional will be:
Helmet:
* Bane
* Projectiles weakness
* Warlord's mark
* Temporal chains or Frostbite

Gloves:
* Zealotry
* Herald of Ice
* Flame dash
* Vaal Righteous Fire
{with Increase duration & Blind}

??
Last edited by losker on Mar 8, 2019, 9:17:28 AM
"
losker wrote:

Unless there has been an update recently, I don't think PoB has the new gems yet. They parse the GGPK (I think it is called) instead of manually entering all the gem details. Gotta wait for the devs to get that.
"
samord wrote:
What do you think about doing the same as trickster?
You'd get frenzy while channeling (both have power charges) + massive cast speed bonuses vs -20% frost resist.

I love this change but I think you will be more... Squish-Squish... we are reserving so much life and mana, that without Wicked ward and Vile Bastion... I think you will find the end game to be brutal. Having ES continue after restart is very very powerful.

I do encourage you to try it though!
Frost bomb could still be in the build easily, either as a self cast or a lower level as Cwdt. When I saw the notes it stated Frost bomb now applies "Cold Exposure" which I thought to be a DoT buff/penetration nerf. Now that it is back to reducing enemy res, I think it's a great skill and will be in my final setup somewhere
"
akalikapowski wrote:
Is there a reason we can't go CI with Incandescent Heart? It appears that you can still put discipline, hoi and hatred in the shield but clarity will make you go under 1 life if you do. Other than that is there anything I'm missing about why this is a bad idea?

YES, Your life pool is completely reserved (Basically)... therefore you need a life pool to be completely reserved or you miss the following Arctic Armor, Discipline, Hatred, Clarity... this translates to about 1 million DPS, and 2k effective HP. Maybe the loss of HP is offset by having elemental damage do so much less damage... but I don't like it as much.
"
losker wrote:
Hi JN1K5!
Thank you for the build and lvling, very appreciate your work!
I'm looking forward to start synthesis with it.

Mb more functional will be:
Helmet:
* Bane
* Projectiles weakness
* Warlord's mark
* Temporal chains or Frostbite

Gloves:
* Zealotry
* Herald of Ice
* Flame dash
* Vaal Righteous Fire
{with Increase duration & Blind}

??

Feel free to add a third curse. as this is the budget endgame version, I didn't include one.
Warlords mark has been removed in favor of Frostbite as we get so much ES leech in this build
Vaal Righteous fire has ben completely removed
"
JN1K5 wrote:

Feel free to add a third curse. as this is the budget endgame version, I didn't include one.
Warlords mark has been removed in favor of Frostbite as we get so much ES leech in this build
Vaal Righteous fire has ben completely removed

Thanks for comment!
Have you changed it on smth? And as I understand you've switched Enlighten in a shield on the Hatred?
Sry for that perseverance, but I really interested in that build ))
Will you update your Build description before the start?
How Does this build perform before you get the Shav?
"
Zadaine07 wrote:
How Does this build perform before you get the Shav?

If you have ever played a Hybrid char that switches into Shav's it's the exact same experience... Basically It's difficult to get into really high level maps but you will be able to farm the shav's... you just can't reserve down your life if you will be taking any chaos damage...

The leveling experience of this build is a constant state of minding which aura's you need. adjust as you go and you will be fine!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info