[3.6] "The KnightKing" Budget League Starter -> 5+Mill Shaper DPS This Season

Hey! What about Energy Leech sup gem?
how we gonna make bugdet version of that items looks shiny
Thanks for the build, I think I'll start season with that one!

Still, as a newbie PoE player, could you add some "getting started" advices on how fast can (should) we get our desired gems and links, and what should we be using until we are able to? Or any generally good build advices for novice players.
same problem here...
your video is great but you only speak from the endgame. how you lvl such a char. from the beginning as an ES char or do you switch later to ES when you have the equipment?
a guide would be yery helpful for the novice players like me.
"
PrimusMaximos wrote:
same problem here...
your video is great but you only speak from the endgame. how you lvl such a char. from the beginning as an ES char or do you switch later to ES when you have the equipment?

you are not alone with those questions. i would love to start out tomorrow with this build.....but i dont have any clou how to do so :(
send help pls
What about Arcane Swiftness and Arcane Guardian? We have a shield and have both of these nods not so far away. Shall we go get them as we progress from 90 to 95+ ?
"
PrimusMaximos wrote:
same problem here...

Yeah, that would be nice. Just my second character, liking the look of this build but not sure when to get/use what gems, where to skill in the passive tree each level up, etc etc. I'm assuming as we level it will just be a life/es hybrid.
Last edited by CuteMike4U on Mar 7, 2019, 2:20:57 PM
Could you remove the duplicate POB? You have two listed. Looking forward to starting on this tomorrow!
"
ArcaneLover wrote:
Hey! What about Energy Leech sup gem?

The ES Leech Supp Gem is absolutely beast mode... However... We will be trying not to get hit as much as possible and therefore with the changes to leech mechanics being shortened... and the fact that we are not the "God Mode" Eldritch Battery Build. I'm not entirely sure if it's the best when you are not leeching.

If you like it better, Socket this in place of Controlled Destruction!
"
haBla wrote:
Could you remove the duplicate POB? You have two listed. Looking forward to starting on this tomorrow!

I will remove and rework the guide when I have the gems... Until then I want people to see both what worked before the Shift as that was tested... I will note on the old one that it is the 3.5 pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info