[3.6] L0RDIE's Ranged cast on crit Chaos (Toxic Rain w/ CoC Essence Drain/Contagion)

I think it should be fine, but we don't have details on how hard the low-level fossil nerfs are yet, right?

In the last league, once I could delve at 40-60 for more than a couple of areas at a time, it took me about 2 hrs to craft the bow (as a SSF-equivalent). You need 3 cheap fossils to narrow your prefix roll to 2 out of 4*.

But if there is a big nerf, and low level fossils are really rare, then it could be a lot harder.

*technically, 2 out of 7 options if you are going for lvl 20 cast on crit (ilvl 75) because 3 of 4 prefixes have 2 tiers each. It is 2 out of 6 if you are fine with CoC lvl 16 (ilvl 68).
"
Here is Trickster with Escape Artist instead of Swift Killer (definitely the right choice I think)
https://pastebin.com/QGgjHKLC

hi, i looked in pob for escape artist and if i think corectly without Swift Killer charcter wont have power and frenzy charges, so dmg and crit will go down ( in pob charges are ticked) or am i wrong, im not to exp.
Hey man, this build looks really cool, just wondering, did u try out the Perfect Agony keystone with more crit multi on the build? If so, how did perform?
You could probably utilize that unused 5-6L chest to add an HoAg into the build to really crush bosses as well as packs. You would have to find room for a Poison gem in the main link but might be worth it.
"
Liugauh wrote:
"
Here is Trickster with Escape Artist instead of Swift Killer (definitely the right choice I think)
https://pastebin.com/QGgjHKLC

hi, i looked in pob for escape artist and if i think corectly without Swift Killer charcter wont have power and frenzy charges, so dmg and crit will go down ( in pob charges are ticked) or am i wrong, im not to exp.

Ah, damn. You are right, I forgot to untick.

Now I am conflicted, I think Swift Killer makes the build a lot more smooth for mapping (if you can get power charges someplace else, like Fenumus' Toxins or Farrul's Fur/Bite, then much less so). Would have to play both in game to see which I prefer.

"
Hey man, this build looks really cool, just wondering, did u try out the Perfect Agony keystone with more crit multi on the build? If so, how did perform?

All our DOTs are non-ailment, so AFAIK it doesn't do anything?
I have a question for crafting the bow. If i was to use the 3 Resonator Method what do i have to be aware of with the bow? ilvl minimum? What base? Death Bow, Decimation Bow or Harbinger Bow?

Also: I will be following your guide from Yesterday until Min-Maxing endgame (I will take over to Lowlife at some point)so occult is my choice of class :)

Thanks for the Guide so far and i look forward to see where this goes
I've added a life based occultist leveling tree in the guide.

Since self-cast essence drain/contagion is so janky, I decided to go for cast on crit as early as possible using the cast on crit support.

To do so, you have to max out crit chance wherever you can, prioritising crit on gear. Running Assassin's mark over temp chains or despair, and using haste to make up for slow attack speed. Damage is much lower than self-cast for now, but still enough for fast progression.

Bit squishy, but gosh if it isn't much more enjoyable than casting two spells for each pack. :)

POB: https://pastebin.com/ewmvxVxr
Last edited by L0RDIE on Mar 9, 2019, 7:09:09 AM
"
DyingShadow wrote:
I have a question for crafting the bow. If i was to use the 3 Resonator Method what do i have to be aware of with the bow? ilvl minimum? What base? Death Bow, Decimation Bow or Harbinger Bow?

Also: I will be following your guide from Yesterday until Min-Maxing endgame (I will take over to Lowlife at some point)so occult is my choice of class :)

Thanks for the Guide so far and i look forward to see where this goes

You need a shaper bow, with a minimum ilvl of 68 (for lvl 16 cast on crit) or 75 (for lvl 20 CoC). All of those bases are fine. If you can find enough crit chance elsewhere, you could even go a faster bow, like a thicket bow.
When I pull up the POB link, it only has up to level 26 created. Is there a more complete POB for Trickster?
The most recent POB update messed some stuff up.

Here is one, something like this. All the gear and skills have been removed until I build a new one.

https://pastebin.com/NiDW76ny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info