[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Might go for this as starter, looks really strong!. Do we ge holy flame totem in act 1?

Yes, with Level 4.
I'm starting with Holy Flame Totem Chieftain, too, but I'm definitely going with the Totem immunity to fire ascendancy side, placement speed, taunt etc.

Being able to run ANY MAP MOD is always a priority for me, especially since I'll play SSF.

I've played this build in the past and I even created a nice meme reflect build that could kill atziri / any boss in the game that actually hit the totems. (not dots).

OP, a node we MUST GET now (2 points only) is the NEW FIREWALKER node in the witch start area.

It now gives: 25% inc fire dmg, 5% cast speed with fire skills and +15% to fire resistance.

And the previous node is 10% ele dmg.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
why not take divine fury? it costs only 2 points
Last edited by jadedfury on Mar 8, 2019, 7:20:47 AM
Ghazzy's version decided to take spiritual aid and lord of the dead for + damage what do you guys think?
How about mana ? 1 cast totem need 140 mana.
With 2 aura there only 260 free mana.
Any way to leech mana or something like it ?
Hello ! Wanted to play holy chieftain as a league starter in HC, is this build HC ready ?
Thanks for the work !
ss
I'll be doing something very similar in SSF today :)

Good luck!
"
isimak wrote:
How about mana ? 1 cast totem need 140 mana.
With 2 aura there only 260 free mana.
Any way to leech mana or something like it ?

Mana will be a problem. Flat mana and mana regen on gear are the obvious fixes, apart from that only taking some mana passives comes to mind. Leech wont work, we deal 0 damage.
Don't see how u will solve mana problem.
Blood magic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info