[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

Im using this one now, any ideas how to improve it? By improving i mean which numbers on which stat should i aim to be hihger. Or maybe i should look for a different affix? Like fire damage f.e.
Last edited by lly1953 on Mar 27, 2019, 7:03:00 PM
"
lly1953 wrote:

Im using this one now, any ideas how to improve it? By improving i mean which numbers on which stat should i aim to be hihger. Or maybe i should look for a different affix? Like fire damage f.e.

Check out the messages bevor your post... they discussion this topic ;)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I am new, and I can't figure out where the holy flame totem and the supporting gems get socketed. What piece of gear is he putting those six gems into? I see all the other gear with all the other combinations of gems and it all adds up, but not the one with the holy flame totem.
Thank you in advance for any help. I'm quite flustered.
"
RoguesBeer wrote:
I am new, and I can't figure out where the holy flame totem and the supporting gems get socketed. What piece of gear is he putting those six gems into? I see all the other gear with all the other combinations of gems and it all adds up, but not the one with the holy flame totem.
Thank you in advance for any help. I'm quite flustered.

CHest armour.... I just used another holy spell at the end.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hello guys,

I've been doing something similar to you all and seemed to finally have passed Mecielle on poe ninja dps (just my personal goal, I enjoy that the flag post was so high up that I had something to work towards) so thought I could share my setup. Was quite unlucky with getting a 6L shaped astral plate up and running.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/xRXR2Wt5

Overall, I've liked this build quite a lot and played it purely during synthesis and poured all my resources into decking it out. The damage is beyond excellent and I was more than uber elder ready by the time I unlocked the encounter. Only glaring weaknesses is the squishiness and mana management, both which have finally started to even out as my gear is peaking. Delving doesn't feel too comfortable on this character due to lack of regen and tankiness, but that might be a personal thing.

I'll also gladly answer any questions if any arise regarding my build/experience.
How are you guys crafting your Circle of Anguish rings? Picked up a fractured one with HoA 100% buff effect for under an Ex, gonna try my RNG luck with the 2nd Herald mod and synthesizing it.

Edit:

Whelp, didn't get the 2nd herald that I wanted, but got decent results on the Fractured -> Synthesis!
Last edited by Matam on Apr 1, 2019, 1:10:35 PM
"
Matam wrote:
How are you guys crafting your Circle of Anguish rings? Picked up a fractured one with HoA 100% buff effect for under an Ex, gonna try my RNG luck with the 2nd Herald mod and synthesizing it.

Edit:

Whelp, didn't get the 2nd herald that I wanted, but got decent results on the Fractured -> Synthesis!

I had fairly good luck with my first attempt

Bought an unsynthesised buff effect one, and hit a decent roll fire damage. The implicits are a bit ropey for my build though, I had some 3 fractured rings but with crappy mods.

I probably will want reduced reservation on one of them, so they are much cheaper to roll, just keep rolling them till you get buff effect.
Small levelling hint, before you get multiple totems out.
Purifying flame is an absolute beast (Possibly a bit overtuned).
I was doing serious damage with it unlinked without being in a +1 item.
I've running with with combustion, arcane surge and onslaught now, so only 1 real dps link and it's one shotting every pack, while triggering arcane surge, onslaught and reducing fire res for tankier stuff.

I know you can run anything pretty much acts 1-5 and clear fine, but it does feel particularly strong. Plus fits the firey theme quite nicely!

Grabbed a 1.5 mod watcher's eye too (Added fire with Anger, and mana recovery with clarity) for 100c that I'm pretty happy with. The clarity mod isn't huge but it's a bit of QoL.

Also just bought these

Was planning on corrupting my own, but for 25c, basically best in slot is pretty much a bargain. Not a huge amount better to get, +1 gems would be nice for auras/enlighten I guess.

Last edited by Carlovski on Apr 3, 2019, 10:02:20 AM
"
Carlovski wrote:
Small levelling hint, before you get multiple totems out.
Purifying flame is an absolute beast (Possibly a bit overtuned).
I was doing serious damage with it unlinked without being in a +1 item.
I've running with with combustion, arcane surge and onslaught now, so only 1 real dps link and it's one shotting every pack, while triggering arcane surge, onslaught and reducing fire res for tankier stuff.

I know you can run anything pretty much acts 1-5 and clear fine, but it does feel particularly strong. Plus fits the firey theme quite nicely!

Grabbed a 1.5 mod watcher's eye too (Added fire with Anger, and mana recovery with clarity) for 100c that I'm pretty happy with. The clarity mod isn't huge but it's a bit of QoL.

Also just bought these

Was planning on corrupting my own, but for 25c, basically best in slot is pretty much a bargain. Not a huge amount better to get, +1 gems would be nice for auras/enlighten I guess.

Pretty good for 25c, I self-corrupted mine but only got 4 white sockets :(
I'm currently leveling for this build, so far I'm enjoying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info