[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

Thanks for the answers....

it would be my first Totembuild I play. I would rather run maps so high as it gets. I'm not going to do Delve or Elder. So I should rather go to ramako I suppose?!
"
tm14984 wrote:

it would be my first Totembuild I play. I would rather run maps so high as it gets. I'm not going to do Delve or Elder. So I should rather go to ramako I suppose?!

Why would you not Delve if you run maps? Mapping is central end game, Delve and everything else in the game is a natural byproduct. You just ignore your full Sulphite storage and dont use it for the massive profits Delve gives?

Anyway, to clarify. There is no upside to taking Ramako of Tukohama, in any scenario I can think up.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 26, 2019, 7:27:31 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
tm14984 wrote:

Why would you not Delve if you run maps? Mapping is central end game, Delve and everything else in the game is a natural byproduct. You just ignore your full Sulphite storage and dont use it for the massive profits Delve gives?

Anyway, to clarify. There is no upside to taking Ramako of Tukohama, in any scenario I can think up.

Because i dont like that delve really much ;) i like that just run maps, maps, maps... i came from Diablo2 so i really prefer stupid farming a spot :D btw i have my acc longer then i really play, i dont know everything ingame or everything what and how can i do something like uber elder and other specific things. I just do what is fun for me
"
tm14984 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
tm14984 wrote:

Because i dont like that delve really much ;) i like that just run maps, maps, maps... i came from Diablo2 so i really prefer stupid farming a spot :D btw i have my acc longer then i really play, i dont know everything ingame or everything what and how can i do something like uber elder and other specific things. I just do what is fun for me

Thats a good argument to not Delve. Beauty of PoE I guess, something for everybody.

And for mapping only I guess there really is no big difference in what you take. I would say in the higher red tier maps from T12-T16 you would probably benefit far more from Tukohama's Totem taunt to keep you alive, but take whatever you feel gives you more benefits.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 27, 2019, 3:54:27 AM
@Mecielle First of all thank you for all the tips. Got one question:
I've got Xoph's Blood amulet, do you think it's worth using it with this build?
Last edited by lly1953 on Mar 27, 2019, 5:57:46 AM
"
lly1953 wrote:

It's not really worth as a Chieftain. You don't need avatar of fire, and you cover enemies in Ash anyway. You can sell it and buy a better, and cheaper amulet.
Just started levelling something similar. Still not sure exactly what way to go, Staff option is tempting, also my idea to not use ancestral bond and use a +1 totem shield instead to allow wave of conviction debuffing.

I did roll this though, which should do the job quite nicely

"
Carlovski wrote:
"
lly1953 wrote:

It's not really worth as a Chieftain. You don't need avatar of fire, and you cover enemies in Ash anyway. You can sell it and buy a better, and cheaper amulet.

Yep, exactly. Chieftain already covers two of the three reasons people use Xoph's Blood. You will be much better off with a high life, cast speed and crit multi amulet. Maybe some spell/fire damage or mana/mana regen if you need it.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
lly1953 wrote:

Yep, exactly. Chieftain already covers two of the three reasons people use Xoph's Blood. You will be much better off with a high life, cast speed and crit multi amulet. Maybe some spell/fire damage or mana/mana regen if you need it.

Can get extra phys as fire on elder amulets too. Obviously a good one is going to be pricey (Especially with crit multi and life).
Though Just spotted a 9% cast speed, 18% phys as fire with 1.3% life regen and room to craft life for 3 alc...
"
Carlovski wrote:

Can get extra phys as fire on elder amulets too. Obviously a good one is going to be pricey (Especially with crit multi and life).
Though Just spotted a 9% cast speed, 18% phys as fire with 1.3% life regen and room to craft life for 3 alc...

Ah true, might even prioritize that stat above crit multi and cast speed as it should give more damage. I was just remembering from me playing and that was the first days of the league until I killed Uber Elder. Amulets like that were non-existent then :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 27, 2019, 12:00:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info