[3.9] Holy Totem Chieftain * Cheap & Strong League Starter with new holy spells! All content!

Was planning on only using this as a starter to build currency for a tanky build, but I really like the totem play style, works very well with league mechanic. I might just keep it but with a more tanky version.
Which Golem is the best with this build ?

Ice, Lightning or flame ?

i choose flame golem but i'm not sure.
"
RonY_Warrior wrote:

Just test what gives you more DPS. My guess would be lightning.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 14, 2019, 3:59:29 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
RonY_Warrior wrote:

yes, lightning is better.
Cast speed is the good choice.
Thank you :)
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
RonY_Warrior wrote:

w

side note how did you get those Rings Mecielle?
"
ColdMiller wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
RonY_Warrior wrote:

w

side note how did you get those Rings Mecielle?

Ahh right. Wanted to talk about the rings after I made up my mind about the question of if they are worth it. Up to now I always said that Hysteria crafted Opal rings were BiS. Then I discovered the "Circle of Anguish" ring. DPS wise they are even better. By a lot. But I lost like 800 flat life and some mana regen. Changed my tree around to make up for the lost mana regen. But I still only sit at 5900 life.

But I have to say, the added damage enabled me to also use "Rain of Splinters" while still having a ton of damage. And with the added projectiles I feel about the same amount of safe as stuff dies more reliably before it reaches me.

As to the rings, I bought one and made the other. Eventually I want to have two rings with both buff effect and fire damage. But the fire damage really is luxory, the buff effect is what you want. And with only the buff effect and maybe reduced reservation they are very affordable too.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 14, 2019, 10:15:32 PM
Hi all, im currently lvl 90 with the same passive tree, but seems my DPS is much lower than others in Poe ninja, any suggestion? My totem only did about 20k
"
hkjeff wrote:
Hi all, im currently lvl 90 with the same passive tree, but seems my DPS is much lower than others in Poe ninja, any suggestion? My totem only did about 20k

Open up your profile then we can check your char. Otherwise we just cannot tell you anything. Or post your stuff here.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
h
Last edited by RyanTheNinja on Mar 15, 2019, 5:20:37 PM
I tried "Dark Arts" because it fits my playstyle very well since i'm using Flame Dash very often. +27% cast speed, +30% cooldown speed for movement skills, +30% mana regen and some stats are great for only 5 points i think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info