[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 7-9k Life | 3-7m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
How do you deal with elemental reflect?
Also why do you use vitality when you have vaal pact?

You avoid it, or die.

Please read the guide, everything is explained there.
Right I totally forgot about the watcher's eye jewel thanks for reminding.
How about freeze? Sorry if i missed something again
"
Right I totally forgot about the watcher's eye jewel thanks for reminding.
How about freeze? Sorry if i missed something again

Just read the guide please.
Nothing broken here considering its a ~300 ex build :D Amazing work! Already bought legacy Frostferno and Farrul was waiting for something like this :D

Only thing that bothers me are resistances that are not capped without a Wise Oak active :/
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 15, 2019, 12:56:26 PM
"
Nothing broken here considering its a ~300 ex build :D Amazing work! Already bought legacy Frostferno and Farrul was waiting for something like this :D

Only thing that bothers me are resistances that are not capped without a Wise Oak active :/

Glad you like it, in temp leagues when EH is not meta or that popular it can be 'cheap'. Check out the FAQ section for budget summary.
"
mseabird wrote:
"

Glad you like it, in temp leagues when EH is not meta or that popular it can be 'cheap'. Check out the FAQ section for budget summary.

That's right, "cheap" xD Ill work around the items that are out of my reach for now. :) This will be my project in standard.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on May 18, 2019, 2:49:18 PM
Hey, is that bow fine to play with for a while? Also, which item is a best place to get int? Shaped ring?
"
alphastatex wrote:
Hey, is that bow fine to play with for a while? Also, which item is a best place to get int? Shaped ring?

Sure, just replace the craft with increased fire dmg + chance to ignite.
As for int, get it where u can, weither that will be a node or an attribute on gear doesnt matter as long as you have it.
Last edited by mseabird on May 22, 2019, 8:02:37 PM
nevermind. Thankful for youtube. I get it now. doh!
Last edited by Heraken on May 23, 2019, 7:23:57 PM
"
mseabird wrote:
"
alphastatex wrote:

Sure, just replace the craft with increased fire dmg + chance to ignite.
As for int, get it where u can, weither that will be a node or an attribute on gear doesnt matter as long as you have it.

Thanks a lot, i will ll replace it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info